What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FEDS JUST BUSTED ANOTHER CALIFORNIA DISPENSARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should say, I am proud that Americans have no problem voting for a black man for President. That is an awesome thing that can't be taken away from our country and is due proper respect. Unfortunately for us, people bought into that "image" of America finally being politically correct, instead of the actual policies he was proposing that are going to put more people into poverty and break our economy.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
They wanted Change !!

Boy did we get it;

Cut from a Yahoo news post:
The administration, pushing Congress to act quickly on its reform agenda, sent Congress a 61-page bill dealing with the expanded powers to seize control of nonbank institutions late Wednesday. The House Financial Services Committee, chaired by Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., has indicated it could move on the measure as early as next week.

That my friends should scare the living shit out of you. This is flat out dictator / stalinism type speech. Everyone was so upset that dumbshit numbnuts Bush was a hitler and dictator that they didn't recognise the real macoy when he showed up. Where are those people screaming bloody murder now?

Starve the BEAST! not best. Sorry.

Good find Pirate. Usually, when some National story is hogging all the news (Obama approved those AIG bonuses when he signed the law the Democrats wrote and didn't read before voting for it making Obama a liar again already), some freedom is being taken away from us from "progressive" fascists in the background.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Obama is a hypocrite in the first degree.
Had he been caught toking "back in the day", he would not be President.
But he still stands behind the laws that ruin people's lives for doing the same thing he himself has done.

Obama is a hypocrite in the first degree.
Had he been caught toking "back in the day", he would not be President.
But he still stands behind the laws that ruin people's lives for doing the same thing he himself has done.

A vote for Barack Obama was a vote to lock 800,000 human beings in a cage each year for the possession of an herb than doesn't harm anyone else in this world. It really is as simple as that.

MLK Jr. had it right to judge a man (person) by the content of his character. And the best indication of the content of one's character is what they do with their power over other human beings. A vote is power. That vote had the power to lock up 800,000 human beings in cages for cannabis possession. I chose not to use my voting power to lock human beings in cages. I hope others will do the same. You must be the change you want to see in this world. (Ghandi) You will be judged by those you have power over, in whatever form that power takes. Use your power wisely and unselfishly please.

WTH do the post office and mailboxes have to do with this?? :crazy:

You are right Blue Dot. Two wrongs do not make a right. That is the logic Barack Obama's Hyde Park buddy and political career funder Bill Ayers used when he planted bombs as a founder of the Weather Underground. Some people might call it terrorism. Others would call it civil disobedience if it isn't harming anyone else.

If you trust Barack Obama, then blowing up other people's property, even the USPS, is just civil disobedience from the Bill Ayers/Barack Obama model. Otherwise, damaging other people's property just isn't cool. There are better ways to get a message across.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I should say, I am proud that Americans have no problem voting for a black man for President.

Neither do I have a problem with it.

Correction though.

Barack Obama is not black. He is half Caucasian, half Negro, which makes him officially a person of mixed race.
Only peoples' misconception of race makes him black, but never mind.

I suspect Obama is 'vague' on the issue simply because right now is not the time nor the place. He inherited a disastrous economy and a number of explosive affairs. A lot of things can go wrong for him right now. Med club raids and fed vs state Cannabis laws is just another Jack in the Box that could blow up in his face popularity wise, either way. I suspect his counsellors tell him to stay away from the subject and be as vague as possible, I would.

Call that political cowardice or a safe navigating if you like, my crystal ball tells me he's not going to deal with that one before he's established some serious political credibility, which might never come.

Decriminalizing pot is a second term thing, every President knows that :D

Some of us are old enough to remember two preceding 'pot-friendly' Presidents, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton.

Jimmy Carter actually took office with the intent to do something about Cannabis laws (In 1977, President Jimmy Carter asked Congress to decriminalize marijuana possession). Although, friendly doors soon closed on him, his political credibility diminished and slack for radical drug reforms vanished. Nothing happened.

Bill Clinton was vaguely pot friendly without taking a real stance on the issue all through his Presidency, up until the very last months of his mandate, when he said that Cannabis should be decriminalized.

Too bad he didn't think about that in the first year of his Presidency, eh?

WhiteOwl

i believe jimmy carter had a huge cocaine scandal in the white house after that he had to appear "hard" on drugs.
maybe this is happening to bama with his half brother getting arrested and all.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
they all whores for ego...............

as stated.....stand in line for your cup of Kool Aid as the barrel is still half full....................and don't choke on the oysters..............

O

ocean99

This fucking slays me. And to think I actually thought Obama was going to support california.... Fuck, I feel like a sheep.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It showed on the news the DEA taking totes filled with plants and lights being taken from the dispensary. That place has been there for 6 yrs, very sad.

This fucking slays me. And to think I actually thought Obama was going to support california.... Fuck, I feel like a sheep.

As do so many who voted for him.

LMAO! But Obama said.....

This won't be the last raid. They said they had been "investigating" them, and that they were in violation of state law. So I would assume that they had already been convicted of that violation correct? Eh? No? Then how could they even make that claim.
So now the standard is, if there is an "alleged" violation of state law? Hmmm.
So if the DEA can continue to do surveillance and catch some employees littering, then that's a violation too right? That gives the DEA the green light according to what Holder said.
Holder's statement was intentionally vague, just like prop 215. Anyone that is surprised this happened, or doesn't think it won't continue to happen, you must really be on your dope. Can't wait to see the kool aid drinkers jump to defend their Lord Obama, somehow, I am sure they will lay the blame squarely at the feet of Bush! Just keep telling yourselves that, for the next 4 years LMFAO!
At least w/ previous administrations, (Clinton, Bush), they had enough respect to not LIE TO YOUR FACE! Whether or not you agreed w/ their policies regarding MMJ, they didn't LIE to you, and take you for idiots, which is what Obama and his goons are doing.
"But Obama said....."

BTW, those still facing federal prosecution, can probably tell you that Obama is full of shit. Hence the fact that federal tax dollars are STILL being spent PROSECUTING operators that were operating as per prop 215. Wake up folks.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Interesting position friend, " But Obama said.....", how true. We were skeptical of this candidate and now we see why. Not a good choice, as if there was a good one... Time will tell and we're see'n the lies already, only a couple months into his 4 year term. Stay safe friends and be smart.

G

SAME SHIT<<<DIFFERENT PRES>>>

they said on the news it had something to do with the "FREE WEED WEDNESDAYS">>>???

A

Amstel Light

Then I say to you,
"How's the kool aid?"
does every listener of rush limbough become long winded,all knowing and self righteous... I bet you the officer/agent that would kick your teeth in thinks just like you? We all know they are liars you can chill now trying to convice us...

But my beef, is w/ the folks that have some blind devotion to Obama, no matter how blatant the lie is.

Most are not worshipors of this man.. My beef with you is your blind devotion to hating him... it's been 2 months......you would think reasonable people would give the man a chance...heeehee err...

Did you know Obama was responsible for the legislation that made Illinois the first state to outlaw ephedrine and the ephedra plant?

Man fuck ephedrine!!!! that is just grasping ....

Neither do I have a problem with it.

Barack Obama is not black. He is half Caucasian, half Negro, which makes him officially a person of mixed race.
Only peoples' misconception of race makes him black, but never mind.

Bill Clinton was vaguely pot friendly without taking a real stance on the issue all through his Presidency, up until the very last months of his mandate, when he said that Cannabis should be decriminalized.

Too bad he didn't think about that in the first year of his Presidency, eh?

Yea he is HALF white so racist can hate him half as much ...
Fuck clinton.... locked up more potheads than any other pres. real B.S. artist

A

Amstel Light

you can vote on white house.com for questions to be asked of the pres.... 7000 votes for questions about drug reform... turn the radio off a minute, try to have a positive attitude....

wanna know why? cause if this dude fails with what he is attempting to do... we will be strapping "suites" "politicians" to our modified bumpers and trading them for gasoline...
i grew up in a third world setting and purty confidant i would survive could you???

dopeshow

Business as usual for Big Brother...

another lie, another day.

We'll when the battle when we change our political system... but not until then...

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Bush and Clinton never lied? Kush you MUST be joking.

Dear God!! The man (yes, man not god) has been in office for 60 days people!! The economy is in the total tank and people are alrready whining they aren't getting their way.
60 fucking days!! You guys put with Bush for 8 years. Any thoughts about actually giving the guy a bit of time to get things done? I don't know if the mmj situation will be better under Obama or not, but I am DAMN SICK of folks jumping all over the guy because he hasn't solved YOUR particular issue in his first 60 days of this four year job. Yes, it's al about you.....the exact attitude that got us into all this shit imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.