What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suby Fights Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Suby, you are the organic master! you will get through this ordeal, stay strong, much good health and Fuerza!!!!!

J

jiggywhompus

Suby I am smoking and thinking of you bro...get well quick cuz the organics forum needs you man!

Thoughts are with ya bro...

C

cellardweller

Suby I am very sorry to hear of this..there are really no words that can comfort you in your time of need, but please keep a positive outlook and perspective on things.
:respect:
cellard

B

Brother_Monk

Damn Suby. That is some serious news bro. You are gunna beat it because the wheel of karma is on your side! I will add you in my prayers during meditation. Sending healing vibes your way good soul.

:ying:

J

Jeff Lebowski

It is terrible that situations in our existence such as these, have the greatest effects upon our perspective. The world is a lot different for you now Suby. This too shall pass, what was - has been and what will - shall be. Your life is now Theseus's ship, you cannot be what you were, you will only morph into something new. Take care and be well~

keep hanging on, you'll beat this suby!
and i just want to thank you!
your good heart, with helping all these peeps, including myself better extend knowledge especially with organics!! hehe
one love!

T

theBluntedOne

stay positive and overcome the cancer and together we will watch it fall

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
Suby stay in there you've got a bunch of e-friends that want you healthy and happy. Also I have suffered the loss of close family to cancer and I wish I knew then what I do now about alternative treatments. I highly recommended you look into the work of Dr. Bjorn Nordenstrum. He was the president of the Nobel prize selection committee and for like 30 years he was held the to radiology position in Switzerland. He also developed the biopsy technique to remove tumor samples without cutting people open (they use a needle now thanks to him). So the guys got credentials. he spent years doing independent research and discovered an electrical phenomena associated with cancer cells. He then reversed the electrical signal with an external source and was able to have great success shrinking tumors without the devastating effects of chemo and radiation. He even wrote a text book on the subject (which I have "stolen" from my college library lol). The science is very indepth and rigurous but in this country doctors are taught to cut it out and kill it with toxins and radiation. With Nordenstrums method there is none of that, no downside from treatment its basically like having an needle inserted into a tumor and then removed. IF NOTHING ELSE I BELIEVE THIS SHOULD BE THE FIRST TREATMENT FOR ANY CANCER AS IT IS NON-INVASIVE HAS NO NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS YOU CAN ALWAYS STILL DO THE CHEMO/RADIATION.

Here is a video link so you can learn more if you wish. I hope things work out for you... I truly do.

http://video.google.com/videosearch...sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#

p.s. If you need anymore help feel free to pm. Cancer prevention and treatment is sort of a passion of mine after losing someone so close to me.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best of luck to you, Suby.

I wish my old old lady knew about that electric treatment before she went under the knife.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
my thoughts and prayers are with ya Suby!
You can make it through. It sounds like you already have a great positive attitude.

Opaleye

WOW SUby, I always enjoy your posts and plan to read them for at least another good 50 years, take care and I know you can beat this thing!peace

One Love

I hate to hear this Suby. You are an outstanding source of organic knowledge. I epitomize your gardening techniques with great results, but am devastated to hear of your current misfortune. I can't say much more except, best wishes to a speedy treatment and recovery process. We are ALL supporting you in your fight.

:rasta:

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Thanks all, today was a good day and all your well wishes have made it that much better.

emmy75

Hi Suby
I was shocked to read the header of your thread. Your body has some nerve!!! I know you will think and be strong not only for yourself but for your young daughter who will need her strong 6 feet five inches dad to fend off all those lascivious boys when she reaches age.

Keep meditating and doin what you gotta do which I hope will lead you to a speedy recovery. my next grow will be dedicated to you and your health.

hidingtree

suby . may all be well . i have a suggestion i hope you will try . there is a book i have read that may be the most important book for you EVER . it is : FIT FOR LIFE A New Beginning by harvey diamond . it explains how cancer is cancer no matter where it is located in the body . it also explains the cleansing of the lymphatic system through mono- dieting ..... many things in this book are so simple .yet many will not believe them to be true . i have not seen (and believe me i've seen cancer in many different people and parts of thier body people very close to me that are now lost . ) any person "healed"by conventional treatment or therapies .... life prolonged yes . but not healed .i however did meet a person who did use whole raw foods , teas ,etc and did heal his cancer . may you choose and succeed in healing your self . many blessings , hidingtree

hidingtree

p.s. i wish i had seen you 3 weeks ago when the first diagnosis was achieved .may all be well . i have faith it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts