What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NJ Medical Marijuana

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Now: here's the question of the decade...

Where do we go to get a RX for marijuana?! How soon is this gonna hit the streets?!

I can start putting Compliant with S-119 in my siggy then!!!!

Congrats to everyone in NJ, this is a MONUMENTAL achievement. We're #14 and we're the f-ing BOMB state #1 now....ROFL!

Time to light up and get it on!

Thanks to Xoox for the live feed info. and everyone else who has contributed to this thread so far.

Now we need to get lists of sympathetic doctors and potential info. about dispensaries, cards, etc.

Let's get a move on peeps! YEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!

xOOx

i think corzine still has to sign it into law, but he said he would.. he can always go back on that ? depends how much $$ gets thrown at him to not sign it, but i'm not sure what happens now..at least i can tell the cop taking me down to the station i use it because of my stress.. i don't want to take xanax and countless other crap meds. it helps me relax.. im not a criminal now in nj ..

xoox

Koroz

i think corzine still has to sign it into law, but he said he would.. he can always go back on that ? depends how much $$ gets thrown at him to not sign it, but i'm not sure what happens now..at least i can tell the cop taking me down to the station i use it because of my stress.. i don't want to take xanax and countless other crap meds. it helps me relax.. im not a criminal now in nj ..

xoox

hopefully NY wakes up soon.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Congrats to NJ!! I will fire up one for our brothers in arms on the East coast.

Accessndx - You still gots the title for funniest sig. ever homie!!!!!

qdavid

Congrats. That's the best news I've heard in awhile. I've been a huge proponent since I got a B+ on a paper advocating decrim. in '72. Yeah '72! It's taking way longer than I thought and a little different method than I thought too, but still way coooool. Baby steps man.

Bake_McBride

I was at work when it passed. I could hardly contain myself. But we must not get ahead of ourselves. We still have to go for a vote in the assembly, and if that passes, it's on to Corzine. Unfortunately, it's an election year for the assembly, so they may decide to put this off until after the elections. Don't wanna look soft on crime. That would only give us a couple of months to get it thru the assembly and on Corzine's desk. Hopefully they'll take the Senate's lead and get this thru in the next coupla months.

I think we should put pressure on the Assembly to up the plant and bud limits. At least they allow "Alternative Treatment Centers". Anybody know how to set up a 501(c)3?

The legislation says they'll have ninety days to get everything together and start the program, so I'm sure we'll find out how to go about getting a card.

crunkjuice

i have a very interesting story for you guys, pretty ironic i think.

I have had a cold since Saturday, but was out of town for the weekend. And when I did not show up to class today my one friend who is aspiring to become a doctor asked if i was still out of state. I told him no i was just sick, so he said he was going to bring me over a gram of KB to make me feel a little better.

He got it to me around 4:30 and i was smoking it sometime around 4:50-ish. I then came over here and noticed that the medical bill had been passed; and coincidentally just around when he had given me some and i smoked it. I was so amused by this that i called him and told him he may have just given someone his first prescription of marijuana.

of course it wasn't a legit prescription for the herb but i found it to be amazing that all of those things just kind of coalesced into that at that exact moment. a future doctor/friend giving me weed to make me feel better probably moments after the bill passed.

xOOx

lol, congrats to the senate pass all..

excitement may still be premature? didn't know it has to go for another vote..another hurdle? so still have to keep your fingers crossed... unless the assembly is pretty much a given?? does anyone know how it stands with those people?

xoox

U

UBER21

Fooking Awesome just saw the local paper and it made front page joisey becomes the 14th state to have medical mj...can only get better folks....WOw california is looking to completly legalize and tax it.....bring it on maybe other states will follow the same path...and peeps can stop growing in fear......

G

Guest 18340

Having grown up in (Bergen county) NJ, i had to pull over and cry when i heard the news. Let me light a bowl in celebration.
Mama, I'm coming home!

Latest posts

Latest posts