Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Welcome Barney's Farm to ICMag!

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Welcome Barney's Farm to ICMag! Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2018, 06:26 PM #21
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
I grew their Pineapple Express many years ago and liked it. Cool people too Ive been told.

Delicious Critical Jack Herer ACE Panama Haze
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349398
Spaventa is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2018, 01:07 PM #22
conlarazon

conlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up ...

At last, i am cultivating Critical Kush, everything right at the moment and good smells ...

Reforma Agraria Chilena... Despenaliza
-------------------------------------------
D'l OssO, semillas para mi jardín.
conlarazon is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:15 PM #23
CannaRed

CannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of light
Ninja,
No I don't have a journal.
Didn't realy train her. I took out the lower branches and trimmed some of the lower larf but that's about it.
I will say that this the first time she frosted up this much.
I switched over to organics and everything has been doing great. Agsil16, and aloe with every other watering.
CannaRed is online now Quote

Old 02-10-2018, 08:22 PM #24
CannaRed

CannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of lightCannaRed is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaventa View Post
I grew their Pineapple Express many years ago and liked it. Cool people too Ive been told.
Was it an auto? I was gifted clones, and only know the origin of a few. I have a p.e. indica dom phenotype. Thought maybe it came from Barney's via True North like the Amnesia Lemon, but so far all I see is a p.e. auto from them
CannaRed is online now Quote

Old 02-23-2018, 11:49 PM #25
conlarazon

conlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Critical Kush... all the seeds germinated, all very healthy, apical cut, coconut and humus, 400w halide, good smell.

I bought these seeds at the Expoweed Chile 2017

salud por allá

Reforma Agraria Chilena... Despenaliza
-------------------------------------------
D'l OssO, semillas para mi jardín.
conlarazon is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2018, 05:46 PM #26
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
I want their violator kush!! Great addition imo!!

Old 03-05-2018, 12:37 AM #27
nattyroots

nattyroots will become famous soon enoughnattyroots will become famous soon enoughnattyroots will become famous soon enough
Great shop in Amsterdam. Quality wares.
Isnt the same crew behind Spannabis? Anyone going?
nattyroots is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2018, 03:13 AM #28
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post
Was it an auto? I was gifted clones, and only know the origin of a few. I have a p.e. indica dom phenotype. Thought maybe it came from Barney's via True North like the Amnesia Lemon, but so far all I see is a p.e. auto from them
Yes it was an auto.

Delicious Critical Jack Herer ACE Panama Haze
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349398
Spaventa is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2018, 04:15 PM #29
DiverDave

DiverDave will become famous soon enoughDiverDave will become famous soon enoughDiverDave will become famous soon enough
Welcome aboard Barney's Farm to ICmag , this place rocks
DiverDave is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2018, 05:44 PM #30
Mr Squizy

Mr Squizy will become famous soon enoughMr Squizy will become famous soon enough
Welcome to a great place :-)

I have been looking out for their Dr. Grinspoon in ages now....

Anybody who knows where to get regular seeds or a cut ?
Especially that indo' smoke mixed with hashish---"Method Man - Party Crasher"
Mr Squizy is offline Quote