What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
who the fuck is this guy?!?

its my man dolodankness from another thread!
hes a young guy and a newer grower but i think he might have some game
welcomes aboard friend and glad you said hello here in the jungle
so you said your old man was a grower from back in the day
does he still smoke?
DOE!

DoloDankness

who the fuck is this guy?!?

its my man dolodankness from another thread!
hes a young guy and a newer grower but i think he might have some game
welcomes aboard friend and glad you said hello here in the jungle
so you said your old man was a grower from back in the day
does he still smoke?
DOE!

Me and the old man don't really see eye to eye on anything. Lmao. We are way too much alike, but so different from one another. He doesn't smoke anymore because of his religious beliefs now, but he still understands that its medicine. We may not see eye to eye, but in my opinion we were a damn good father-son grow team. Every time harvest was about to be around something would happen and my dad would usually have a manic episode and destroy the plants. So now my dad's no longer involved, but the knowledge he gave me will always be used.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
oh wow man, that sucks that he would flip out like that
i know what you mean not being able to see eye to eye with some pople but still holding a common ground
glad to see you posting here friend!

DoloDankness

oh wow man, that sucks that he would flip out like that
i know what you mean not being able to see eye to eye with some pople but still holding a common ground
glad to see you posting here friend!

It's all good now man, I'm way past all of that. Glad to be able to post in this thread... Was poking around the other day and my mom found some of my dads old seeds that he had from one of his own crosses. He called is muscadine mash and it was DJ Shorts Grape Crush Bx (Grape Crush x Grape Crush). I cannot wait to see if I can pop those things. The weren't stored very well so I'm gonna read up on some techniques that will help me germinate.

Fiddynut

Hey guys! Hope you don't mind if I pop in here, a little late , but better late than never lol. Hope everyone's having a good one.

Me and the old man don't really see eye to eye on anything. Lmao. We are way too much alike, but so different from one another. He doesn't smoke anymore because of his religious beliefs now, but he still understands that its medicine. We may not see eye to eye, but in my opinion we were a damn good father-son grow team. Every time harvest was about to be around something would happen and my dad would usually have a manic episode and destroy the plants. So now my dad's no longer involved, but the knowledge he gave me will always be used.

Greetings DoloDankness.
Welcome! It's always nice to hear a new voice here.
The last few years here on icmag I've read a lot of threads where people would talk about bad experiences with having a grow partner. Time after time I read that it's just best to grow solo and have full control over the grow. I'm sure there are exceptions to that.
I'm glad you had a good mentor and he taught you well. When I started growing I didn't have anyone locally to help me learn. I joined icmag about half way through my first grow and that's when pop_rocks posted in my first thread. He became my mentor and got me through that first grow and the rest is history.
Again welcome and feel free to share about your grow style and pics of what your growing. We also like to talk food, music, mountain biking and all kinds of other stuff here so feel free to post whatever you like.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great week.

@DoloDankness. That sounds like a great cross. I've read some threads here about popping old seeds. Look in the propagation threads and I think you'll find some interesting info.

@pop_rocks. Well brother the week is winding down and I'm looking forward to the weekend. Spring is in the air but we got some snow flurries as I was walking Eggo this morning and the weather person says it will get down into the mid 20's tonight so we might have to wait a couple more days for spring. Have a great weekend!

DoloDankness

Greetings DoloDankness.
Welcome! It's always nice to hear a new voice here.
The last few years here on icmag I've read a lot of threads where people would talk about bad experiences with having a grow partner. Time after time I read that it's just best to grow solo and have full control over the grow. I'm sure there are exceptions to that.
I'm glad you had a good mentor and he taught you well. When I started growing I didn't have anyone locally to help me learn. I joined icmag about half way through my first grow and that's when pop_rocks posted in my first thread. He became my mentor and got me through that first grow and the rest is history.
Again welcome and feel free to share about your grow style and pics of what your growing. We also like to talk food, music, mountain biking and all kinds of other stuff here so feel free to post whatever you like.

Thanks you very much for the welcome message. I'm glad I ran into pop_rocks. Very welcoming and great teacher. I will definitely post some pictures tomorrow of the garden. I got a small closet grow going on right now, 3 autos, 4 regs. :woohoo: I'm just trying to grow some bud for myself and family to smoke.

DoloDankness

Greetings friends.
Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great week.

@DoloDankness. That sounds like a great cross. I've read some threads here about popping old seeds. Look in the propagation threads and I think you'll find some interesting info.

@pop_rocks. Well brother the week is winding down and I'm looking forward to the weekend. Spring is in the air but we got some snow flurries as I was walking Eggo this morning and the weather person says it will get down into the mid 20's tonight so we might have to wait a couple more days for spring. Have a great weekend!

Ill check into it! Thanks. Forgot to mention I have a grow diary going on as well, if anyone would like to check that out I'll go way more depth about what I'm doing.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=373049

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
that crazy weather fiddy; its weird because its been hot as balls here in socal the past few weeks
todays is starting off nice, its starting off kind of foggy and the cool air feels good
but its going to be hot again by the end of the day
me and the mrs have started to go for these late afternoon walks
the light is so cool and the temps are a little cooler
you have a great weekend too brother and you keep on kick ass!

happening doh'
those seed could be fire! let us know how they grow
depending on what shape they are in it might be tough, but maybe you could put them in the refrigerator for a day or two and then soak the in some water
im just thinking out loud but maybe some of the other guys have some good ideas
you also had some other seeds? how did you grab those?
thats cool that you want to be able to grow your own ans share with those you care about
have a great day man1

DoloDankness

that crazy weather fiddy; its weird because its been hot as balls here in socal
the few couple weeks
todays is starting off nice, its starting off kind of foggy and the cool air feels good
but its going to be hot again by the end of the day
me and the mrs have started to go for these late afternoon walks
the light is so cool and the temps are a little cooler
you have a great week too brother and you keep on kick ass!

happening doh'
those seed could be fire! let us know how they grow
depending on what shape they are in it might be tough, but maybe you could put them in the refrigerator for a day or two and then soak the in some water
im just thinking out load but maybe some of the other guys have some good ideas
you also had some other seeds? how did you grab those?
thats cool that you want to be able to grow your own ans share with those you care about
have a great day man1

It snowed where I'm at last night... I think I'm gonna hold off on popping them for now. I got them stored in the butter dish of my fridge in a container. I definitely don't have the room right now to be popping new beans. I just got a new pack in the mail actually, it's called Wonder Melon by Kre8Genetics which is (Watermelon Zkittlez x Pebbles Punch). Honestly, every seed in the closet right now has been gotten because of Instagram, I found Kre8's stuff a couple months ago and couldn't believe the prices for their seeds. I did not purchase them right away I just paid a close attention to their Instagram page and saw that they had a few testers testing their stuff and it looks real dank so I decided to buy a few packs.

You guys watch Netflix at all? Hulu? If you got anything entertaining to watch let me know! Hope everyone has a good one!:tiphat:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
what kind of shows do you enjoy watching?
im not much on watching tv but i like rick and morty and stuff like how its made
the mrs and girl watch a few shows but they like murder shows and scary shows like that
ive been watching a a few dvds too
mostly i would watch football but im sure the guys have favorites of their own
that wonder melon cross sounds rad, i always like the fruity strains

DoloDankness

what kind of shows do you enjoy watching?
im not much on watching tv but i like rick and morty and stuff like how its made
the mrs and girl watch a few shows but they like murder shows and scary shows like that
ive been watching a a few dvds too
mostly i would watch football but im sure the guys have favorites of their own
that wonder melon cross sounds rad, i always like the fruity strains

I love the high action shows, kinda like what your wife watches. I love rick and morty too, but I like Narcos, Mindhunter, The Blacklist, shit like that. I watch football when I can, my family doesn't pay for cable so I have to watch it off a bootleg site lol. I honestly haven't been able to smoke any fruity tasting bud before, besides lemon/lime.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
my assistant at work told me about that show narcos, it sounds good
we dont have cable tv either but we have amazon and netflix
man, the mrs loves things like american horror and creepy shows like that
i got into it at first but it was kind of freaking me out, so i stopped watching
im all about that streaming football now
/thanks baba!
what team do you like?

DoloDankness

my assistant at work told me about that show narcos, it sounds good
we dont have cable tv either but we have amazon and netflix
man, the mrs loves things like american horror and creepy shows like that
i got into it at first but it was kind of freaking me out, so i stopped watching
im all about that streaming football now
/thanks baba!
what team do you like?

As embarrassed as I am to admit this, I like the Steelers lmao. They have been complete trash the past 2 years. Ben needs to go home and retire.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
yeah take you super bowl rings and go home! yinze guys suck
looks like there is a changing of the guard right now for you guys at qb and we will see who comes out on top
i think rapelsburger is on his way out but he had some good years for you guys
/and some really good teams around him

DoloDankness

:laughing: Trust me I know bro. We need a whole rebuild. The only thing we kind of got going for us is our secondary on defense. Other than that we don't put up much competition to the Browns. Lmfao. How about you? What's your team? ... if you say Dallas idk if we can be friends... :mooning:

Sunshineinabag

i grew up watching jack lambert grin at the other side.........football aint football anymore imho......how is everyone in dis here jungle?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
morning sunshine! hope your day is starting off on a good note
those steel curtain days were something

i know what its like to watch bad football
i was a chargers fan for over 30y before the spanos family screwed san diego over
#f-spanos
now im a rams fan but the nfc.w is going to be hot again this year so we will see if they can keep pace
looks like they are putting a together a pretty good group up in clevleand but a lot is riding on b.mayfield

DoloDankness

i grew up watching jack lambert grin at the other side.........football aint football anymore imho......how is everyone in dis here jungle?

You're so right Sunshine. If you touch a WR the wrong way nowadays, its a penalty, with the ball placed where you touched him. Kind of overkill of a penalty in my opinion. I'm doing well by the way trying to keep myself busy.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends!
Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. After working a short day on Saturday I got a great mountain bike ride in, followed by a nice game of disc golf. I met a couple at the disc golf course on Saturday afternoon that were playing right behind me. I noticed them dancing and even singing a little bit to the music I had going on my speaker. It was the epic dead show from 5/9/77. We introduced ourselves and I told them how much I love seeing young people still listening to and having such appreciation for good music. They turned out to be big fans of the dead and they said they love phish too. I shared some fresh bud with them and they really seemed to appreciate it. Maybe our paths will cross again.
Sunday was a whole diffrent story. It was so cold and windy and we got a mix of rain/snow/sleet most of the day. Unseasonably cold and miserable.

@pop_rocks. For sure our weather has been very up and down. We've had a few beautiful days in the last couple of weeks but also we've had snow a couple of times which is unusual for May. Summer will get here eventually and I just try to enjoy the nice days as we get them. I'm glad you guys are getting nice weather and some good walks in.

@DoloDankness. I've been hearing a lot about how Instagram is a great place for breeders to show off their genetics. I will have to check it out sometime. You've got some great crosses and I look forward to seeing you grow some of them out.
I've got Netflix but I don't watch a whole lot on it. I watched Waco a few weeks ago on it and it was ok. I mostly watch live music on YouTube when I sit in front of the tv. And a few cooking shows sometimes.
I'm a Green Bay Packers fan because I was born and raised here but to be honest I don't get really excited about football. The games are a great excuse to get together and hang out and cook and eat good food for me.

@Sunshineinabag. I'm well and hope you are too! I with you that the NFL isn't the same as the good old smash mouth football that I grew up on. Mostly a bunch of cry baby's these days.