What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Rasta Style, ChemDD, Alaskan Ice, White Widow and Something Special

B

blancorasta

Welcome Everyone, to the great outdoors

five plants this year

1 Chemdog Double D
1 Alaskan Ice
1 White Widow (from seed)
2 strain name TBA

enjoy

B

blancorasta

Next is Alaskan Ice on 7/25

look at this trunk on 7/25/10, still has like 4 months to go

beautiful sativa leaves

B

blancorasta

Last but def. not least

Last but def. not least

the ultra special plant,
this is this plants first time outdoor

what i can say about it right now is, it is a near pure sativa white widow related plant. smells and tastes nearly like WW but grows more sativa like tall, thin, spindly with smaller and slightly looser buds.

while looser the buds are hard and even frostier than WW. a complete sativa high, i can only take super small tokes because of the expansion. the high is instant, literally seeing stars nearly every rip.

not your typical high either, its a stimulant weed with a speedy, trippy high. every time ive smoked it i get all scatter brained with my thoughts bouncing around out of control. i tend to pace around from task to task not sure what i was trying to do in the first place.

tryd smoking before bed... bad idea i was tired as hell but like wired up for like 3-4 hours sucked

i believe if my tolerance was low i would hallucinate when smoking this stuff. as has happend back in the day when i first started smokin

this is the smaller weaker of the two but the only good photo i got. these clones were put out side like three weeks ago in the middle of a bad heat wave and have taken a while to get hold and take off.

ill get some more pics in the next couple of days

should be fun,
peace

B

blancorasta

TBA strain

TBA strain

here are some more, pics of my main lady taken today 7/30

some leaf action

this is the second plant, in the background you can see the other smaller one from the first pic

i hope everyone enjoys the pics,
peace

B

blancorasta

here is another pic i forgot of the Alaskan Ice on 8/7/10, from another angle with a 5 gallon bucket for a reference.

here is some pics of my white widow on 8/7/10, its been in preflower for about a week now but my cammera sucks.

and the white widow trunk

some Chemdog Double D on 8/7/10. it has also been in preflower for about a week and is a lil stinker

and the Chem DD trunk

Some TBA on 8/7/10

TBA trunk

so thats it for now, ill update as needed.

peace

twiztidbudsmoke

thanks twiz,
how do you make those link like that?
you simply edit the url that is not in parentheses.
see
Those are looking very nice, you should get a massive yield. When do you expect flowering to start? Im gonna pull up a seat and watch these girls if you dont mind :lurk:

B

blancorasta

thanks twiz,
for the help and kind words:tiphat:
4 sure everyone's welcome

yeah the yields should be decent, i didnt get them outside near as soon as i wanted to but ya know whatever.

the white widow and the chemdog double d started putting on calyx's about a week ago so i would say the WW has 8 to 11 more weeks (not sure exactly cause this is from seed so it could vary pheno to pheno) the Chem DD needs about 9 to 10 weeks more.

the alaskan ice doesnt start flowering at my latitude till late august early september and wont be ready till mid to late november.

the TBA im not to sure when it will start flowering because ive never grown her outdoors. but indoors shes ready in 9 weeks so we'll see

peace

JOJO420

Veteran
aloha

aloha

:tiphat: Aloha, right on bro, sweet garden. Lovin da love with da Ganja bruddah. Irie eyes. Blessings for a successful harvest.

B

blancorasta

:tiphat: Aloha, right on bro, sweet garden. Lovin da love with da Ganja bruddah. Irie eyes. Blessings for a successful harvest.

what up jojo,

thanks for strolling through the garden, be sure to keep checkin back as the next couple of months are gonna start to get real interasteene.
:dance013::dance013::dance013:

"Herb... Herb is a plant" "Herb is da healin a da nation" bruddah Marley

peace

B

blancorasta

here is the Chemdog Double D on 8/14/10 in the begining of flowering, and with no visible resin yet, its stinks very good already

here is the White Widow on 8/14/10 in the begining of flowering, it doesnt stink but it has a nice sweet floral smell with just a hint of sour

i would say these both have been in bloom for about two weeks now

you may need to enlarge and then zoom to see the pistils

peace

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Those look Awesome. Now that is what I call growing them BIG!!!! Big, long veg time to grow launching pads of resin covered killer ICBMs :)