What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first Vertical...nirvana strains

zukinjo

Update...

Update...

we are in week 4 of flowering and the girls are drinking like mad....
Sorry for the pictures my phone is jerking off and cant send pictures...

zukinjo

this is a picture from week 3...sorry for the bad quality

this is a picture from week 3...sorry for the bad quality

mrsmall

I really like this!
Great screens, i am just about to attempt my first vertical also,
I may copy yours to the tee but do a doughnut with 1x600w in each,
How long was your total veg time?
I have 5 litre pots and 18 litre so could do 6 in 5 litre and 6 in 18 to see how they go,
good luck with it!

zukinjo

hi mrsmall
first you must decide how u will veg them...i veged them in vert but if i done it horizantaly i think it would grow quicker...veg was long i think about 6 weeks...if i had a 600 would be quicker but i have a small space so 600 isnt an option for me....

Bennyweed1

Veteran
Very nice journal dude!

Your plants look like they finished stretching at a perfect height. They also look real healthy. Good work and good luck.

D

DHF

I agree with Benny...them some healthy bitches Zuki....and for the record....

Unless I was growin big plants , I always pre-vegged my plants under horizontal T-5`s with the lights right down on top of the fully rooted cuts so they`d stack nodes , not stretch , and start alternating before goin in the flip rooms with the big lights.....IOW....

Little to NO internode spacing with branches all but right on top of each other till yas pull the trigger and flip em.....then....

That`s where they form their perfect structure during the stretch with bare bulbs hangin.....so...

I think you`re doin a bang up job and here`s wishin yas a heavy harvey on another weed donut ftw....

Peace...DHF...:ying:.....

zukinjo

Tnx DHF...

I know what u mean about horizontol veg..my second run will be just like u do it....for sure...

zukinjo

heres a litlle taste what girls look like in 7 weeks they are in their 8 week...started flushing...i hope two more weeks...