What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first Vertical...nirvana strains

zukinjo

I started my first vertical...i am really exited...hope to get good yeilds or a good learning curve...::jump:

I have a box 80x80x160cm...i will fit 8 plants....4xak48 and 4xswiss cheese...i know ak48 will have a nice strech hope swiss cheese will have a nice one too... using a 250 mh light for veg and will flower with 400 w hps...

The other plant are clones and freebies that i got...they are for my first outdor....(first outdoor and first vert) yea baby....:jump:

zukinjo

I just transplanted them to plagron growmix...1 liter pots....and later in 11liter pots...

stay tuned...:)

zukinjo

Hi vert lovers

Hi vert lovers

As u can see i started training them and got them in bigger pots (11 liter) in the end there will be only 8 plants inside....cant wait to see the end result :)
Vert rules....:)

bobblehead

Veteran
Why will there only be 8? Are they unsexed? If they're unsexed, how do you know that you'll end up with 8 females? Most of the time I get more females than males... Sometimes I get many many more males than females.

Lowman

Maybe it's the angle of the pic..but the light looks to be way above the plants. If that's the case...you should lower so the base of the bulb is even with the height of the top of the tallest plant.

if these girls get big....8 plants maybe too many, depending on the size you veg them to.

zukinjo

I know what u mean guys...the bulb is up because i watered :)

The seeds are feminized....

And fot the other plants the are for my outdoore...

Stay tuned----

Mister_D

Veteran
Good start you've got, plants are looking healthy and happy. I assume the the growmix has nutes already in it? Guessing even if it does, there won't be enough for the whole cycle. What do you plan to feed these "females" J/K :laughing:? Also congradulations on going vert. You know what they say? Once you go vert you'll never revert ;) Plenty of help around here if ya need it.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Your growing a lot of plants in the space you've got, don't veg them out too much or you'll have lots of pop corn. I usually go for 4-6 plants in a 4x4' area. Keep us updated :)

HGO

zukinjo

Tnx for the help and for the kind words...
Its always nice to hear advice from vert vets...

So to answer you MisterD i have a combination of gvanomix and growmix and i know it would not be enough for them... i will feed them hessi nutrients(enzime,vit,hessi tnt)...and lowering the ph to 6.5...
and i hope i really never go REvert :)

Hundred oz
Your advice is my command so i will take your advice...
Peace

:dance013:

zukinjo

WHats up--:)

WHats up--:)

i transplanted my girls into 11 and 8 liter pots...

No i am wondering how long do u think i should veg them?

Opus53

looks great buddy, thats a good idea to tip the training trelis back at an angle!

bests with the show....opus

konopenko

Veteran
dea told me bro, that you gona switch on friday , right? I hope we will see some fresh pics :)
see you gringo! :bump:

zukinjo

HI KONOPENKO

HI KONOPENKO

Just for u (konopenko) i made pictures before the flip...they are going to bed for 36 hours :moon:

Latest posts

Latest posts