What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most psychedelic and most euphoric weed you've ever tried

chusss

Hi everyone! i am already starting to think about the strains to growing the next year and i would like to know separetly wich are the most psychedelic / trippy AND most euphoric / electric / energetic weed that you've ever tried, it doesnt matter if you grow it or not

I mean, not all the effects together in just one weed, most psychedelic / trippy weed and by other side most euphoric / electric / energetic weed

And in case that someone have tried both effects strongly at same time mention it clearly please

So much strains, so few space to grow it :ying:

Happy Times

There’s probably better examples people have tried (like in the Haze and Haze hybrid threads, or the Search for Trip Weed one also, but one I really liked a few years back was Iron Cindy from KOS. Really electric and up high that had me saying “man I’m high” with a shit-eating-grin plastered on my face as I was walking across the parking lot at the Children’s museum in Denver. Really strong fun stuff, buds were long catpiss/pineapple smelling spears. Easy to grow but be warned I found it mold-susceptible, was trying a extra slow cure post chop and accidentally trashed my harvest! Another strain (Hurricane from Reserve Privada CO) curing next to it turned out ok. oops man was I unhappy about that mess-up lol.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
thats an easy one... growing for 20+ years and by far.... no comparison , the strongest/trippy was a 1dlr seed from nirvana... jock horror... supposedly a jack herer knockoff - unfort. being stupid, didnt take any cuttings and after going thru 2+ packs of jock, and a 1/2 pack of the 'real' jack herer, have not found that special lady - still have a 1/2 pack of both jock and jack from 15+ years... one day will continue the search...

HGCC

This weird sorta brown fluffy weed that came from the hood was the trippiest and strongest. Some sorta thai.

Most euphoric was whatever the good ol boys were growing, some sort of Mexican based plants that they grew in the Tennessee/Kentucky area, and well lots of other places. I miss just laughing a bunch at nothing, been searching out something that does it for a while now.

I haven't had anything stand out very far one way or another (psychedelia head space or euphoria in the body/mind) in a while....

....but back in my earlier days of smoking, "Trainwreck" gave me a couple full on psychedelic and somewhat dissociating experiences. Silver-Haze had a bit of a psychedelic head space to it.

And I recall Master-Kush being very warm and euphoric in my body.

The "Thin Mint" that I grew last summer was pretty euphoric. It had a distinct mood lift and a nice silky smooth relaxation & euphoria in the body.

T

Teddybrae

Aw fuck! I really want to tell you but the dope was so strong I blacked out. Before that everyone around me began speaking Yiddish and bowing as if they were Japanese! I became very confused and fell over.

J-Icky

I have no clue what the actual strain was but it was bright green, mexi brick. Although this stuff was more compressed than bricked if that makes sense. You could pull out full colas unlike the brick that just broke apart in chunks.

Anyway this stuff was pure giggle weed. Just made you happy, felt great and every stupid little thing had you busting up laughing for minutes at a time.

Wish I had been smart enough to save some seeds, but being a teen in the city didn’t really have any thing I could’ve done with them at that time.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
white rabbit? I got it.

white rabbit? I got it.

trainwreck x tom hill haze.. if you know trainwreck it is very potent, tom hill haze made it much more potent, more psychedelic and heady, less body. while almost mdma euphoria of THH combined with relaxing kind of wellness euphoria of trainwreck.. it is only weed I felt like I was levitating and saw cartoons.. then choc thai hybrid again with tom hill haze, very pychedelics, but very strong and unpleasant with difficulty to breathe, and with hearing things which never happened.. but ended up with cheerful and peaceful state of mind.. bohemps cut of neville´s haze, strong trippy ride in the psychedelic bubble and with immanent presence of anxiety, with anxious background. last is acid haze.. hard to describe it, just very acid :D just ask Alice when she is 10 feet tall :D all of them felt very anxious and also bit nauseous initially..

Brother Nature

We've got a strain in NZ called Te Kakariki (Maori for 'the green') that is the most day brightening/wrecking smoke I've ever had. From my understanding there is some Zamal in it, some Durban, and some unknown Indicas. It has a very grated carrot smell to it which translates to taste well. The best representations tend to grow into lanky tall plants with small 'monkey nut' like buds that just destroy any cognitive ability you had prior to smoking it and leaves you in a laying on the grass pondering the universe while looking at the stars.

chusss

Yes i have already read some pages but there are 500... :eek::scripture:

I was looking for some kind of thread with more short answers, something like

- Strain X
- Bank Y
- Effects Z

And most important some genetics that everybody can purchase, not something like, 'once upon a time i smoked some serious shit that i dont kwon where it comes from but was truly amazing' because with all respect, that doesnt helps, i am trying to find something that actually i can grow and that everyone can

Green Squall

Not sure about psychedelic, but the most euphoric weed I've ever smoked was AK47 from around 2004-05. I hear the strain from Serious Seeds isn't what it used to be nowadays, so I've held off on buying it. I think Jaws has a version, so if anyone has any info, let me know!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should not need to eat real trip weed to trip. A few tokes should suffice. Tolerance to the individual strain is important too. I can not get trips off anything I have currently if I do it more than once a week or with some once a month. Edibles just sounds like a thc overdose imo.

The first high is also most likely the best or trippiest. I guess there are folks that had stuff long ago that could trip out over time on the same stuff. I never had that stuff to compare so no idea. In the old days a trip strain would wander to me and disappear like a ghost.

I have not found a good correlation between euphoria and trips. It is either one or the other, if both, it is less of the trip. For me GDP was euphoric quite often and also could trip me out. No one else has ever mentioned GDP being trippy so take that as you may. Black Domina was often euphoric, the one from Sweet Seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts