What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2020 65gal smart pot backyard Scrog

Bigbruce

BigBruce are you going to store the turkey bags the same way as you have done the jars in the past?

Ya they were suggested as they are more durable then zip lock bags, and can hold over a lb per bag. I’m still going to use two way humidity packs and sensors. Just means I can burp in a more even fashion.

gsxr97

Veteran
What two way humidity packs and sensors are you using ? Thanks

Ya they were suggested as they are more durable then zip lock bags, and can hold over a lb per bag. I’m still going to use two way humidity packs and sensors. Just means I can burp in a more even fashion.

Bigbruce

What two way humidity packs and sensors are you using ? Thanks

RunSnail Temperature Humidity Meters Mini

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07QX51XW4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_uZprFbBF1BN21

Boveda | 62% RH 2-Way Humidity Control | Size 67 Protects Up to 1 Pound (450 Grams)
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00TU03HU6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_M0prFbFBHECXW

Bigbruce

Hard to tell but spent some time removing fan leaves and the lower branches from the two plants nearest the house. The insides is basically just stems now to help with air flow and better buds.

lWeyb2K.jpg

Bigbruce

Oh and a neighbour called the cops, so last week I had a fun conversation with them. Once they saw that there was the legal limit of 4 plants And I was well within the law They relaxed. we ended up talking about how I got them so big and other growing questions, and locals that had more then the limit. I am now glad I could have the conversation, 3 years ago I would have been arrested. #IloveCanada

LizardMan

Fucking neighbors can keep their nose on their side of the fence... I've been waiting for it to happen to me as well! Looking good bruce i did the same gutting of my plants and you cant even tell once you step back hahaha

Any of the ladies further ahead in flower or all fairly close? Hard to tell from photo

Bigbruce

Fucking neighbors can keep their nose on their side of the fence... I've been waiting for it to happen to me as well! Looking good bruce i did the same gutting of my plants and you cant even tell once you step back hahaha

Any of the ladies further ahead in flower or all fairly close? Hard to tell from photo

They looks like 3weeks into flower, they are from seedlings so I expect a slower flower, looking like an October harvest for sure but idk yet

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
oh the envy! it hurts my head. lol
love the results. gall-dang i wish i could grow outside.
keep on keepin' on.

Bigbruce

So after about 50gals of fan leaves the plants have been defoliated and have really started to flower. I am expecting a very late harvest unfortunately but I will still push for the best I can and plan for the worst

tzWYLKg.jpg

gsidHUT.jpg

We had a lot of cold wet weather so this weekend I’m building a temporary tarped structure over them to keep any rain off them till harvest. I will be mounting some 18” box fans under the tarp to help with air flow. The same ones I have for the drying room.
HhwaiIJ.jpg

POx2wiQ.jpg

I also gave them a feeding of liquid fertilizer. I find the top dressing doesn’t keep up so I give them some extra oomph:
0whIaop.jpg

Bigbruce

So quick update:

One week after being tarped, the plants are budding up nicely.
T8aU6KG.jpg

haSu0M8.jpg

Qivg8BJ.jpg

I will be harvesting the plants in 3weeks, Canadian thanksgivings.

The pineapple skunk is so sweet and pungent smelling, like a slinky pineapple!
5w6uFiJ.jpg

While the colours on the purple kush are vibrant!
JWLsXkB.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts