What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED There Be Light!

Friends,

Time to start my micro grow journal for this cycle. Currently I have 6 seedlings vegging in the the veg box.

(1) C99 - Feminized
(3) Black Willy - Regular
(1) Orange Blossom Special - Regular
(1) Triple Nova - Regular

My flowering box is fairly small, about 32" x 24" x 16" (HxWxD) with 115W LED (Parfactworks RA1000) so I am hoping to have 3-4 fem to flower after all said and done.

My veg box is even smaller, size of a small storage container, but ít does the job since since I only veg for 2 weeks before flipping anyway.

Soil: 100% organic (homemade mix)

picture.php

My flowering box is currently being used to dry my last harvest. But it will get a nice sterilization once it is ready to be use for flowering again.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Friends,

Time to start my micro grow journal for this cycle. Currently I have 6 seedlings vegging in the the veg box.

(1) C99 - Feminized
(3) Black Willy - Regular
(1) Orange Blossom Special - Regular
(1) Triple Nova - Regular

My flowering box is fairly small, about 32" x 24" x 16" (HxWxD) with 115W LED (Parfactworks RA1000) so I am hoping to have 3-4 fem to flower after all said and done.

My veg box is even smaller, size of a small storage container, but ít does the job since since I only veg for 2 weeks before flipping anyway.

Soil: 100% organic (homemade mix)

View Image

My flowering box is currently being used to dry my last harvest. But it will get a nice sterilization once it is ready to be use for flowering again.

Monster strains. :tiphat:

Monster strains. :tiphat:

Thanks, Hydro!

I am interested in the Black Willy especially if I get a Vietnam black leaning pheno.

So my flower are done drying and I moved the seedlings into my flower box to veg. Usually I veg in my veg box, but the light in my veg box is pretty crappy tbh.

The seedlings are about 12 days old. I am planning to veg it for another 2 weeks then top to get a cutting for clones, and then flip them girls.