What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Charlotte "WEB" Dies from COVID

clearheaded

https://kdvr.com/news/coronavirus/c...l-marijuana-for-seizures-dies-of-coronavirus/

"DENVER– Charlotte Figi, the Colorado girl who pioneered medical marijuana for seizures, died after a battle with coronavirus, according to her family.

On Tuesday night, Charlotte’s family posted on Facebook, “This is Nichole writing to update you for Paige, Greg and Matt. Charlotte is no longer suffering. She is seizure-free forever. Thank you so much for all of your love. Please respect their privacy at this time.”

Crazy, this girls story we cannot understate what it did for cannabis and helping so many people. sharing with CNN pushed the masses no doubt.

I really hope the stanley Bros no longer profit from this girls suffering.

staysafe folks!

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
https://kdvr.com/news/coronavirus/c...l-marijuana-for-seizures-dies-of-coronavirus/

"DENVER– Charlotte Figi, the Colorado girl who pioneered medical marijuana for seizures, died after a battle with coronavirus, according to her family.

On Tuesday night, Charlotte’s family posted on Facebook, “This is Nichole writing to update you for Paige, Greg and Matt. Charlotte is no longer suffering. She is seizure-free forever. Thank you so much for all of your love. Please respect their privacy at this time.”

Crazy, this girls story we cannot understate what it did for cannabis and helping so many people. sharing with CNN pushed the masses no doubt.

I really hope the stanley Bros no longer profit from this girls suffering.

staysafe folks!
That is an extremely calloused and self-centered opinion!

clearheaded

pray tell how that is self centered, and how is it calloused? dont want to derail the thread and imagine your just a troll. use her suffering in one way or another to now make millions selling overpriced cbd products to unknowing desperate parents seeing her name on CNN. what other point is it to use her name? to raise awarness of epilepsy? anyway, can reply in PM if dont want to derail the thread..

Hippienuggz

Angel came down from heaven yesterday
She stayed with me just long enough to rescue me
And she told me a story yesterday
About the sweet love between the moon and the deep blue sea
And then she spread her wings high over me
She said she's gonna come back tomorrow

And I said, "Fly on my sweet angel
Fly on through the sky
Fly on my sweet angel
Tomorrow I'm gonna be by your side"

Sure enough this morning came unto me
Silver wings silhouetted against the child's sunrise
And my angel she said unto me
"Today is the day for you to rise
Take my hand, you're gonna be my man
You're gonna rise"
And then she took me high over yonder

And I said, "Fly on my sweet angel
Fly on through the sky
Fly on my sweet angel
Forever I will be by your side"

😔

clearheaded

man i just keep trying to wrap my head around how much she and there family went through.
1. cant imagineseeing your kid like that and be persecuted for your desperation.
2. how insane it is that she was ever able to smile as i cannot imagine having VERY tramatic things happen daily.

Take care and like my phone says now "#staysafe"

120Octane

If your state has went medical or recreation since 2013 you owe her a tear.

Many think its flossin yadda yadda yadda...its bullshit if it is not a cookie...

Ya'll proboly would not have what you do today if it was not for this little girl being shown on CNN just absolutely fucked up...

Since she shown the world what canna can do for some people that has enabled so many to have a right.

Because of this buetiful girl that had a genectic issue not of her fault many other people stood up and started a movement...

Many do not know or care about Charlotte and her strugles and others just like her...

Because of Charlotte many many more states have become legal....Many are still illegal to this day..

God speed Charlotte, I shed a tear for you dear, and another because many others do not care about you..Godspeed baby girl, alot will miss you dearly.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
RIP

I’ve heard it’s not true that she died from Covid.
That would be true. She died of a covid19 related illness. She took a seizure during her convalescence, that was too much for her little frail body. I doubt that she was receiving her RSO while she was sick. Therefore, that could have been a mitigating factor as well.