What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chopstick wrappers

Sunshineinabag

im into the led thing full throttle

im into the led thing full throttle

bought three sf 2000s one in here and im trying to decide where the other two are most beneficial ...i have like 12 foot ceilings here

so on goes this thing

Attachments

• IMG_20200415_100819.jpg
    IMG_20200415_100819.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20200415_100824.jpg
    IMG_20200415_100824.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 38

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
led's are the future i still havent switched soon though. i wish i had 12ft ceilings stretchy strains can be a bitch. what strains you playing with

Sunshineinabag

i just took some seeds and chucked em into happy frog to have something to smoke around my birthday may 20th........i have a bunch of boreal seeds from canada im gonna go with the NL i popped and see what i can get going. Considering i have such high ceilings im wondering if a 16 week heavy sat hazey plant might be in the offering to try, i love these sf 2000's man, i also would like to say i appreciate you stopping by

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
ya no prob. my last order got bunch of different haze cross freebies. never really tried running longer stretchy strains. had og's stretch alittle to much guess just flower them earlier it should work though.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
was running bunch of dna/reserva prevada last few years. so many good kush crosses and terps. been playing with their sorbet line got the one crossed with dosido. other than that any og's, chemdog's or cookie crosses i seem to find the most powerful stuff. alot of good breeders out there. might be up your around your stomping grounds end of summer briefly if so im down to drop some jewels

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
ya man in those beans i popped some new and old genetics. i been messing with some older strains lately n loven it. thinking next run i'll pop those haze crosses might be amnesia in there to have to check

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
old clone/seedling light shit the bed got this new one cheap of amazon. used these before theirok good for smaller plants

picture.php

Sunshineinabag

so if you were gonna rec one pack for me to try (as long as it aint snowhigh seeds 250 for 8 seeds kinda thing)
what cultivar would u rec
and where can i grab it that isnt outa stock or not willing to accept debit cc cards?

Sunshineinabag

yeah i agree ...its funny watching a breedline like say a labradoodle try to interact with a wolfdawg.............its been my experiance wolf daogs are MUCH more cunning and intelligent.

Latest posts

Latest posts