What's new

Chopstick wrappers

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
had to t5 it little blurple was cutting it anymore. many good genes in there- gmo,kushmint,cheese,lemon skunk,headband,black domina,og,blackberry kush. other run down soon it will be interesting.

Sunshineinabag

Its so humbling starting a garden with nothing and spending 85% of your income on bills...I used to have two rooms full of tents and kooltubes but that was then...things change....time makes ya bolder .......stevie sings it best,
https://youtu.be/lMrYIRNXxS4

can the child within my heart rise above? I giggle now at things that horribly depressed me in the past. Losing my father was the landslide bringing me down.......its weird ever since i get into my love of gardening i cant ever seem to finish and enjoy it with dad gone. I dont find joy in getting likes online like i enjoy seeing someone i care abouts life get better by some action i took out of care and concern for them, just seeing them happy is quite fulfilling!
Kinda sucks where i am finding similar minded folks anymore so im kinda depressed about that in all honesty....I dont live my life like its a fashion show or popularity contest....this makes me persona non grata im sure to those who covet that mindset.
So i guess ill just keep plugging away ........hoping the local free piles are prolific this year!

I'm too emotional at times lol