What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crickets and Cicadas seeds . Bob Hemphill

Bud Jones

I’m surprised no one’s talking about these genetics . He’s formerly of Coastal Seeds . His first drop I snagged Lazy Dog , it’s the Chem 91 PNW Hashplant NL#1 cross . He also just dropped some 90’s Black Domina as well , thought I’d give him a shout out ..I’ll be journaling some of his work outdoors this spring .. Check out his pot cast if you get a minute .

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Thanks for the info, I had recently noticed his genetics were added at a seedbank I trust but hadn’t got a chance to check them out.

Bud Jones

Thanks for the info, I had recently noticed his genetics were added at a seedbank I trust but hadn’t got a chance to check them out.
Haven’t been this excited about seeds in years . He’s got the original 4 way cut and the real NL’s . If I’m not mistaken , some of the cuts are thirty years old or more . Check out his IG @bobhemphill .

Bud Jones

picture.php

Bud Jones

Sweet, thanks for the heads up.
No problem .. I still prefer these old lines so I get excited when I see people put the work in to preserve them ..I’m doing an outdoor run 2020 , I’ll be sure to post up in the Outdoor growing forum . Hopefully someone else who is running these will chime in and contribute. ✌️🌲.

therevverend

Veteran
I love those sort of strains. 10 years ago I thought I'd never get them back in anything close to their original form. Seemed like everyone had moved on to The Next Big Thing. Now I'm seeing I'm not the only one who loved them, quite a few nice examples popping up over the last couple years. Looking forward to seeing how this stuff does outdoors!

Bud Jones

I like the Crickets and Cicadas name

A rare and different tune....
Indeed. Terrapin Station ⚡⚡️.. Bob was responsible for that Fairfax Four Way that came from Va during the 90’s Dead tour . Made its way to Pa . Those were the days man . He still has that cut.

Happy Times

Indeed. Terrapin Station ⚡⚡️.. Bob was responsible for that Fairfax Four Way that came from Va during the 90’s Dead tour . Made its way to Pa . Those were the days man . He still has that cut.

Is that like the old Sensi Seeds 4-way?

Don’t hear much about that one, it’s been in their catalog for a long time from what I can remember

Bud Jones

Is that like the old Sensi Seeds 4-way?

Don’t hear much about that one, it’s been in their catalog for a long time from what I can remember
Yes that’s the one . Old Sensi stock . Back when every pack had a keeper .. Check out Bob Hemphill’s pod cast , worth a listen . They call him the librarian , he’s kept a lot of cuts from the old Sensi catalog .

Latest posts

Latest posts