What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian (ABC), Duck Web & Reindeer Syrup

Miasa Mura

Australian

Australian

Wow!! The largest pollen sacs i e ever seen in the ABC male :) Fractal looking top reminds me of Romanesco broccoli.

Super excited to work on my largest Calyx strain :woohoo:

Attachments

• 257B877E-1354-4F89-9A4A-11A69FDE33B4.jpg
    257B877E-1354-4F89-9A4A-11A69FDE33B4.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 9BC7E42C-23C5-453C-ADFE-84CA16138FED.jpg
    9BC7E42C-23C5-453C-ADFE-84CA16138FED.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 73B7FFE2-3790-4112-BB82-B35B4A879A4C.jpg
    73B7FFE2-3790-4112-BB82-B35B4A879A4C.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DE49F14C-C964-47AA-AEC1-8DCB41DC1321.jpg
    DE49F14C-C964-47AA-AEC1-8DCB41DC1321.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 37
  • F4FEB9D4-EEFC-41D9-B509-5D0149BACF0E.jpg
    F4FEB9D4-EEFC-41D9-B509-5D0149BACF0E.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Thesearch

That’s awesome news!!! Thanks for the heads up! :)

I’m pretty sure the genetics were Chiquita Banana x Big Sur Holy Weed but I could be way off. That’s what I read in a Instagram post long ago from the breeder HI Elevation Genetics.

Thats a neat plant for sure. Cannabis potency research is a nice guy.

You got it Miasa Mura. Thats the cross they were found in.

His father originally found and worked the line.

They’re releasing some at Emerald Cup.

I really didn’t think they were gonna ever release it.

Being wrong isnt always a bad thing!lol
:tiphat:

I heard the original breeder was Shapeshifter. Is that his father?

Miasa Mura

Som what happened to the breeding efforts? Any updates?

Hey Teide,
I just popped some of the variegated Reindeer Syrup back cross.
Hoping to pop some Variegated Reindeer Syrup x Duck Web in the next little bit here. Thanks for checking in.:tiphat:

teide

Veteran
Did you pollenate the venom OG with abc?
I think I saw that very same cross sold as f1 from humboldt csi, cool.

Miasa Mura

Did you pollenate the venom OG with abc?
I think I saw that very same cross sold as f1 from humboldt csi, cool.

The Venom OG was finished flowering before the pollen dropped. I was pretty bummed out but will try it again soon, if Humboldt Seed Co. & dark heart put out cuttings again. I didn’t realize CSI Humboldt had done the cross as well, haha! I bought the venom OG flowers several times and loved the flower structure with the larger calyxs so I figured I would hit it with the ABC which has enormous calyxs as well. Wanting a string of pearl strain with the largest calyxs possible :biggrin:

teide

Veteran
The Venom OG was finished flowering before the pollen dropped. I was pretty bummed out but will try it again soon, if Humboldt Seed Co. & dark heart put out cuttings again. I didn’t realize CSI Humboldt had done the cross as well, haha! I bought the venom OG flowers several times and loved the flower structure with the larger calyxs so I figured I would hit it with the ABC which has enormous calyxs as well. Wanting a string of pearl strain with the largest calyxs possible :biggrin:

String of pearls! Exactly!
That's what I want to see introgressed to the ABC!
I made a thread about this, look at my signature..
I was hoping you would join in and contribute there, Miasa.
You have long experience with the ducksfoot and the ABC. So you would be awesome to share opinions with. It's about changing the bud structure on the ABC, Subterfuge, ducksfoot or Freakshow, so that the entire plant is stealth, not only while in veg.

Don't want to hijack your thread, so please join in the thread about the ultimate stealth strain, it will be so cool to hear your thoughts, Miasa!

Miasa Mura

whats the deal with wonderland nursery?? is it shut down?

I'm not sure what is going on with Wonderland Nursery.

All I can comment on is that it's sad to see Northern California crawl out of poverty from defunct logging to reach unparalleled heights with cannabis, only to be knocked out of operation due to the poorly structured regulations the state has rolled out. last, First and last again...

Wishing everyone the best as we make our way through the changes, locally and globally. :tiphat:

Miasa Mura

String of pearls! Exactly!
That's what I want to see introgressed to the ABC!
I made a thread about this, look at my signature..
I was hoping you would join in and contribute there, Miasa.
You have long experience with the ducksfoot and the ABC. So you would be awesome to share opinions with. It's about changing the bud structure on the ABC, Subterfuge, ducksfoot or Freakshow, so that the entire plant is stealth, not only while in veg.

Don't want to hijack your thread, so please join in the thread about the ultimate stealth strain, it will be so cool to hear your thoughts, Miasa!

All good, Teide! I actually just got my laptop out to write some stuff on your thread. I was reading what you posted in the Grinspoon thread and thought we should connect :biggrin: I am working on the same thing that you are my friend! I'll jump over there and share what information I have to share and move the projects further.:tiphat:

Miasa Mura

Hi Miasa Mura. I' ve find your crossing really interesting! Did you plant your seeds for the new generation ?:tiphat:

Hi Floating Flowers!

Thank you. I have popped some of the Kapala x First Light and some of the Reindeer Syrup x Duck Web. Excited to see what comes up:tiphat:

Miasa Mura

First Australian 2020

First Australian 2020

This is the first Australian I got going this year. I have more germinating now along with another attempt at the Moroccan Beldia.

Attachments

• 21E53CA8-2DF1-4118-B017-EF187430461F.jpg
    21E53CA8-2DF1-4118-B017-EF187430461F.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 24
  • A04E07CF-4A59-44FE-88C9-9CD23688F4B0.jpg
    A04E07CF-4A59-44FE-88C9-9CD23688F4B0.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 4610679E-D816-4771-A96E-3FFA645E8927.jpg
    4610679E-D816-4771-A96E-3FFA645E8927.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 20