What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I tried to warn that cops would arrest you for CBD oil.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
FDA regulates substances that are sold to get in your blood in some way. They do not regulate CBD paperweights. Only Epidiolex is Schedule V.

DEA regulates marijuana and marijuana extracts. They're still illegal. Nothing has changed. Not counting the Spice-types, the only listed cannabinoids are the tetrahydrocannabinols. Analog laws will not apply and I'm not sure that they have ever been successfully applied to anything.

USDA regulates 0.3% THC hemp also regulated by states/tribes. What everyone is waiting for is their regulations and approval of state plans for how they want to control hemp and hemp products.

If it's not med/rec official, there is technically a burden of proof you need if you are in possession of cannabinoids other than Epidiolex or Marinol, that it is 0.3% THC and produced under state license. You're in real trouble if it's honey, because the Maryland State Police crime lab is not equipped to analyze honey or liquid, Anne Arundel County State’s Attorney Anne Colt Leitess shat out of her mouth in an interview. The police are still not your friends, unless they are.

White Beard

yeah, when people like john boehner go pro cannabis youve got to wonder also...

he refers to it as "the product"

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/16/7040...pposed-to-marijuana-he-now-wants-it-to-be-leg

oh well, whatever ...just get the shit done already and legalize it

...did not know that about cbd thanks for all the info revv

Its @the gas station, mall, bookstore, and everywhere

I think if the repubs really wanted to sink their teeth in they could just make an announcement

The way trump likes to do....

"Today we have decided or let me put it this way... I have decided to Legalize for recreational and medical use the distribution and cultivation of cannabis on a Federal Level

In fact I'm just getting rid of the system of schedule narcotics altogether

I decided I dont like it and we are getting rid of it

No questions just get out of my way My hair is moving in this breeze and I have to get on the helicopter so.....just, It'll be good."

Good things are happening very soon......

I can see it now! :biggrin:

Worth remembering that accepting his rule by personal order for ANYTHING, even TOTAL legalization, is a really fucking bad idea, and I really hope no one is foolish/short-sighted enough to let Herr Trump have his way in ignoring the courts, the law, and HIS position in our government. Surely he’ll never get around to trying to have his way with YOU, right? Just keep letting him get away with everything and we don’t have a nation anymore, we don’t have the rule of law anymore, so who cares if we like loading a pipe while the whole country goes off the rails? The crash probably kill us before we can get high enough....

Once we were a nation of laws, many bad laws, laws many people have fought and suffered and died to change, however slowly...but to fall into the arms of a tyrant, to be ruled by one man’s whim, is the worst possible outcome we could suffer. If we can let that happen, then we truly should prepare for the very worst.

Pardon the political interjection....

shaggyballs

Veteran
The Washington State Department of Agriculture issued a statement indicating that the sale of CBD infused food is not permitted in the state. Washington joins other states including Michigan, New York, California, Ohio, Georgia and South Carolina that do not permit the sale of CBD infused food and beverages.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Uh,....Im in Cali and all the clubs carry CBD infused cookies candies, gummies, sodas, waters, and many many more

shaggyballs

Veteran
Epidiolex was approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in June 2018.

The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has made it clear
that if Epidiolex is approved they will reschedule CBD, but has not clarified which schedule it will become. If the DEA opts to reschedule CBD to just Schedule II, then the entire hemp-derived CBD industry as we know it may cease to exist, and be replaced by plant-derived pharmaceutical drugs.

So you see it is already done, just need to enforce the law now.
We all know how gung ho the cops are when it comes to cannabis.

Some here said it will never happen.......
Anyone still say "It is not going to happen?"

Who is wearing the tinfoil hat now?:)

MindEater

Legalize it! Like tomatoes? No! Like opiates!

" Ketchupan. Ask your doctor today if RX tomatoe isolate is right for you"....

shaggyballs

Veteran
Police reportedly warned other retailers selling CBD in central Iowa to remove all products containing CBD from their store shelves.

Products containing CBD are not legal to be sold or purchased over the counter in Iowa, as CBD still qualifies as a controlled substance in the state.
Currently, CBD can legally be sold only in a small number of approved pharmacies.

https://hempindustrydaily.com/iowa-retailer-arrested-for-selling-still-illegal-cbd-products/

Gry

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not vote on any more threads today. [/FONT]

WelderDan

Veteran
I'm in Florida and CBD shops are everywhere. I sometimes get a whole plant hemp CDB extract because it helps with my aches and pains and also my general feeling of well being. The shop closest to me is staffed by an idiot so I tried a different place. This dude was on the ball and not only has what I wanted, but at a better price.

And while I was browsing, I see he has several canisters of buds. Intrigued, I asked if it was a hemp. It indeed was, and he has several selections of Hemp that was crossed with actual THC strains, but selected for CDB only content. So I got a few grams ($7 per gram) to see if it helped with my insomnia. While it could haven benefited by a better cure, it was passable in the taste dept, and it indeed did help my insomnia.

So I asked about the legality, and he says it's legit. He even has a LEO customer that buys CBD vape oil. Hell, I was parked next to a Sheriff that was in the store next door.

Dude says he hasn't been hassled and seems to do a thriving business.

So take that for what you will

How did the USA public decide to start regulating plants or was it to allow other countries opportunities based off government trade agreements that the public wasn't privy to approving?

Hold on, wait, don't eat too much sugar...the government might want to make it illegal too.

Look at how much better the availability of quality weed is now with just the state level legalizations. Wealthy people didn't follow the law first.... The bill of rights was some smart politicians keeping it simple for equality. Deviations away from the bill of rights, such as, voting for new laws that are hippocritical to the bill of rights is like paying politicians to punish the free.