What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Duke_Diamond’s Dominion Seed Co.

Anyone grown any of Dukes gear? Heard he’s got the Fire? If so how was it , and how well did it grow?
I have some of his Screaming Eagle 🦅 :tiphat:

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Really? Im not up to date my news is crica 2016 obviously. I think maybe the nail varnish went to souls head and maybe his shit isnt that good by todays standards. Not his fault things moved on while he was out the game.

No doubt lol the nail polish! Dudes got some weird grooming habits lol.
Yeah from what I can tell dukes gear looks good on IG but didn’t know if anyone here has personally ran any of it? Hopefully we will here some thing soon!
Take care bro.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
He does have his own company now. But is still working with C99. Just released some combo packs of C99 hybrids. While most of his gear is Chem/Skunk oriented.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
First time growing his stuff for me...I listened to an interview he gave online and thought he was a good dude, so I bought some of his seed a while back and put them outside this year.

Got some nice females out of the seeds I planted...I'm growing a few selections each of his Granny skunk and Dominion skunk...both varieties are very easy to grow so far...light feeders that just started flowering a couple weeks ago. Noticed some possible mold issues with the one of the Granny Skunk, but all the Dominions have been as solid as a rock so far. As you can see, both varieties stay squat and compact during veg/early flower.

Dominion skunk (L) and Granny skunk (R) side by side....
picture.php

Some others that stretched a bit more than the ones above...Granny skunk (L) and Dominion skunk (R)...
picture.php

I'll post some more pics up here as they get closer to finishing as I'm growing a few more of these that I didn't post pics of. I got one that is an absolute stinker...I believe it's a Granny skunk selection...got high hopes for that plant. Even the fan leaves reek at this point and they've only just started budding.

Overall pretty much trouble free and looking like they're on cue for a mid-October finish. Good job on these, Duke!

HB.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like the dude. Talked to him couple times recently. Can learn alot if you pay attn to him. Everyone I know who's grown his seeds has fallen on the scale from "got exactly what I wanted" to "better than I hoped". Currently growing his last Apollo haze project. Also have some Apollo 11 x p75 which is next

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
First time growing his stuff for me...I listened to an interview he gave online and thought he was a good dude, so I bought some of his seed a while back and put them outside this year.

Got some nice females out of the seeds I planted...I'm growing a few selections each of his Granny skunk and Dominion skunk...both varieties are very easy to grow so far...light feeders that just started flowering a couple weeks ago. Noticed some possible mold issues with the one of the Granny Skunk, but all the Dominions have been as solid as a rock so far. As you can see, both varieties stay squat and compact during veg/early flower.

Dominion skunk (L) and Granny skunk (R) side by side....
View Image

Some others that stretched a bit more than the ones above...Granny skunk (L) and Dominion skunk (R)...
View Image

I'll post some more pics up here as they get closer to finishing as I'm growing a few more of these that I didn't post pics of. I got one that is an absolute stinker...I believe it's a Granny skunk selection...got high hopes for that plant. Even the fan leaves reek at this point and they've only just started budding.

Overall pretty much trouble free and looking like they're on cue for a mid-October finish. Good job on these, Duke!

HB.

Yes !! Please keep us updated on how they do. Mostly interested in how they smell at almost harvest time. I've been eying both those varieties , more so the Dominion Skunk.

aquavitae

awesome he said theres a lot of 88g13 phenos to be found in the 187. if anyone has smoke reports fire away for any of his gear, running local skunk next all of them germed

AV

Corsaire

Veteran
He has some serious gear but very difficult to find in EU, I hope be able to grow some Dominion Skunk one day... :yes:

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Duke's been top of his game for a long ass time.. Dont sleep on his work imo,, looking forward to the Dominion skunk! :smokeit:

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Got a few more pics...buds are starting to fatten up a little.

Granny Skunk:
picture.php

Dominion Skunk (L), Granny Skunk (R)
picture.php

Dominion Skunk:
picture.php

HB.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
So which one is it that is "the stinker" and by stink you mean it puts the skunkyness in the air ?

This is the one...another Granny skunk I have going...defo has some funk to it...not what I would call Roadkill, but a bit funkier than the Dominions I’m running atm.

picture.php

HB.

Latest posts

Latest posts