What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Student abandoned in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive

PiffGuru

This is ridiculous, They "forgot about him". The kid said he could hear the cell next to him open and close more than once and they just "forgot him", no food no water no acknowledgement nothing.. I almost refuse to believe that.. How can you be so inept.

They kidnapped him, threw him in a small room with meth and hopped he died or killed himself is more logical. These cops should b fired, loss of all benefits and possibly a felony charge against them..

Or mayb an eye for an eye would apply better in this case.. how bout someone throws them in a cell for 4-5 days n c how they fair.

Land of the free my ass..

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
From the article:

"Chong said he was at a friend’s house in University City celebrating 4/20, a day many marijuana users set aside to smoke, when agents came inside and raided the residence. Chong was then taken to the DEA office in Kearny Mesa.

He said agents questioned him, and then told him he could go home. One agent even offered him a ride, Chong said. No criminal charges were filed against him.

But Chong did not go home that night. Instead, he was placed in a cell for five days without any human contact and was not given food or drink. In his desperation, he said he was forced to drink his own urine.

“I had to do what I had to do to survive….I hallucinated by the third day,” Chong said. “I was completely insane.”

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I could say im shocked but the DEA are nothing but thugs. They dont care about anyone. They where probably laughing at his cries for help. I dont see a good future. I see the death of liberty, I see the death of the constitution. I feel so bad for the generations of kids that are going to have to deal with this....what a fuked up would we live in...

Agree with Hammerhead, that DEA is a bunch of thugs… seems like with local-type LEO, you get more of a typical cross-section of society -- some thugs, but also some that don't agree with the cannibis laws, just enforce because they must…

DEA agents think they are "saving the world."

Just another example of why we need cannibis rescheduled at the federal level…

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fuck em all. down with authority.
Fuck-the-police.jpg

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Don't these places have cameras ect? I would like to see how they could have turned their backs on this guy for 5 days and just walked away and who exactly did this? We call other countries barbaric until we read shit like this.. You got to be a special asshole to do shit like this.. stay safe headband 707

OrganicBuds

Veteran
So I can have hallucinations if I don't drink water and drink only piss huh? lol, JK. Stupid cops. Notice the cops didn't even say sorry.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
defending the DEA around here does not say much for your credibility. What did you expert someone to say after your comment.. Doesn't matter if the guys is was a addict of anykind that does not give the DEA the right to violate his rights.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
DEA is gonna have to pull out their checkbook....but doesnt matter for them because its OUR MONEY..

fuck these pigs....they should all be fired and have money taken from their personal bank accounts to pay for this shit....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha hydrosun rippin that troll a new one.....how the FUCK can you possibly defend the DEA for their actions? what a moron....

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
"But do it like I do" is the quote of the year!

Violate schedule I drug laws because we all know their stance on cannabis is utter bull shit, but remember to ignore the immoral law in the way darkside420 allows ;)

:joint:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Including me...Thank god for cannabis. I would be on 200mg of Morphine if I did not have my cannabis..80mg and my buds :)

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
so now they're adding oubliettes to their bag of fun and games. the rubber hoses on the soles of the feet, c'mon, let us have it!

PiffGuru

all this talk about not going to drug dens and so forth.. Honestly how many times have you been forced to go to a drug house to get your favorite medicine before you got some good suppliers..

and lets not forget that it was 4/20 and he went to get high.. also how many of you have gone out to a friends house to do the same thing on that day..

either way its completely not the point to the article.. I can guarantee you that no current felons for rape, murder, or anything else that is justifiable for their circumstances goes days with no food or water and only the ones thrown in solitary confinement are forced to endure multiple days of complete darkness as he was for the last 2 days..

if the kid was never a suspect and did nothing wrong other than be in the wrong place at the wrong time as the cops have practically stated then no other conversation is important here.

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sucks, Hope that kid's lawyer get's him set up with $$$ for life, from those cocksuckers!

Protea

the only just thing to do is to dispand the hole dea, thous guys are evil
and for fucking 15 billion dollars it has to be allowed to ecspect a weebit of competence.

abellguy

I'm confused. On another video I was watching it said he was handcuffed in the cell. If he was put in and left for 5 days and they didn't come back, does that mean he was also handcuffed that whole time? That would have really sucked :rasta: