What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maastricht

theclearspot

Does anyone know if you can visit the coffeeshops in Maastricht or if you need the weed pass? I am going there next week I will be with a dutch friend....

theclearspot

I don't know I thought they had introduced weed passes even for Dutch citizens,just in the south of Holland methinks....

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Hi guys! Next month i will be in Roermond for work...so i want to know if i can enter in a coffeeshop and but some weed. I think it isn't possible, right?

Ironeek

Hi guys! Next month i will be in Roermond for work...so i want to know if i can enter in a coffeeshop and but some weed. I think it isn't possible, right?

Anything is possibly possible. However, currently you need to be a dutch resident to enter / smoke in ALMOST all coffeshops in this region.

THC123

Veteran
Thats crazy you will just get all the dealers standing around the shops in Maastricht selling crap weed.

Correction :) this is already the case, they are already all throughout the city trying to sell overpriced crap to foreigners

I would also like to add that currently the coffeeshop menus in Limburg are very limited. In Maastricht I know that you have a selection from a couple of different hashes, amnesia haze and white widow. Things are very bleak there.

C

cyber echo

very sad to hear this shit..
Used to live there..

Hope they wise up soon and see that this is not the way to go...

P

pyratth

Need a weed pass or not to go in Maastricht coffee shops?

Last few months, it seems that the situation has changed... right or not?

Skip

Veteran
From what I read, they're not using weed passes, but you still have to prove you're a dutch resident by presenting a passport or residency papers.

Yes, the beer around there is amazing. Last time I was there I had some Belgian trappist beer, Westmaller, which became my all time favorite!

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Belgian beer is a lot better than the pis water from Heineken, especially with Indonesian food
chinese-food.gif

3834583579_5866fe4a04_z.jpg

Keep on growing :)

sprinkl

Veteran
From what I read, they're not using weed passes, but you still have to prove you're a dutch resident by presenting a passport or residency papers.

Yes, the beer around there is amazing. Last time I was there I had some Belgian trappist beer, Westmaller, which became my all time favorite!
Westmalle is one of my favorites. There are 8 trappist beers(brands) worldwide. 6 of them are in Belgium. They're made by monks as natural as possible and without maximizing profit as target.