What's new

Anybody using genealogy software to track breeds?

galt punk

Hi folks... I know I'm new here but I have a decent question i think worthy of posting.
I'm searching for some plant genealogy software and was wondering if anybody here has a recommendation.
Going back through my stoner notes gets confusing...my hand drawn family trees with back crosses are starting to look like a Glenn Beck blackboard
I'm using google docs for spreadsheets and was wondering if there was something similar for genetic tracking. I love docs and sheets because i can access them from mobiles.
Thanks in advance ...galt punk

Attachments

• 20200128_012241.jpg
    20200128_012241.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 26

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Short of creating an access database, there's not much you can do. If you're doing the work yourself, your brain is your best resource.

Short of creating an access database, there's not much you can do. If you're doing the work yourself, your brain is your best resource.
There are apps that allow you to keep a track on your grows and your genepool like budlabs for example

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
i like it pretty much. basically it is a tool for brainmapping and to make notes for learning or brainstorming.

but very useful to build commandlinetrees or lineages for breeding and connect them with unlimited possibilities. glad it helps you too

on desktop you can add pictures too. not sure it works with the app

galt punk

i like it pretty much. basically it is a tool for brainmapping and to make notes for learning or brainstorming.

but very useful to build commandlinetrees or lineages for breeding and connect them with unlimited possibilities. glad it helps you too

on desktop you can add pictures too. not sure it works with the app

oh yea. ive added pics and correlated the colour lines with my spreadsheets. amazing, thank you again bud. its a lot of work, but its worth it if youre breeding.