What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kc 36 maybe....

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hello all.
I am thinking of giving the kc36 a crack, for a swift indoor grow , taking clones for outdoor at the same time.
Anyone grown or smoked this that can give any insights, information or warnings?

Thanks people, I will document the grow here if I do grab the beans.

redlaser

Veteran
Grew k36 and k33 and they were similar in looks, smell and effect. Nice yielding, mixed fruit type smell, not overly strong. Very healthy plants overall. I would try it outdoors, but honestly prefer stronger smelling weed with better effect. For reference every TGA strain I've tried out of about ten were better in taste, smell and buzz.

oldbean

I've done KC36.

Its a good yeilder, buds stink of lemon cleaner but I prefer something that he a more potent hit. Its a good daytime smoke,peace

mr.brunch

Veteran
Ok, not sounding too bad so far.. Not looking for knock your head off weed necessarily, but am hoping to get a nice smoke, good yield and something that will perform outdoor at my lat (51 ish) that isn't an auto.

oldbean

I can reccomend Delicious Seeds Juicy Chronic Fruit over KC36, no idea how it performs outdoors.

Peace

Utrinique

Kc 36 is a great plant!
One of my favourites, averaged 14 ounce per plant 19 ounce on a few.
Great yielding plant with a nice blue hugh/tint in the buds.
I believe its ment to be a ten - twelve week flower but i let her go to 14 weeks.
Nice high and got visuals.
Great for chilling or getting creative.

If i could only choose one plant to grow in a year it would be kc 36 as its great all rounder and it kicks all the different cheese cuts ive has out the park.
Perhaps the not much taste is the only down point if i waa looking for a negative in it.
The kc 33 is not a nice plant and cant compare it to the kc 36 in anyway.

I would say people need to let it flower longer.
Not just it but all plants as it seems to be one of the biggest factors in not getting the full fruit the plants have to offer.
People are generally going by how many weeks flowering it says on the pkts instead of letting them go a few extra weeks and checking the trichombs.

Up here in Scotland is what i cab see all the young growers are doing, chopping them too early because the pkt says so not the plant letting you know when its ready.
That and not curring the buds.

Need more patents the young ones to get the best out of all plants.
Honestly the KC 36 is an amazing plant and very cheap seeds.

WelderDan

Veteran
I had some KC36 x Sk#1 freebies. Big plants, good yields, boring buzz. It wasn't bad, but nothing I'd rave about.

Latest posts

Latest posts