What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The First Official IC Mag Yogurt Cup Clone Growoff & Puffout!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Yeah Its a mutation that happens with this cross of PCK x DTC99
This one didn't have any veg time to grow out of the crinkle . my first pic of the dtc99 pheno below is the crinkle this clone came from .
Its from dutch grown & she was up front about the mutants in the pack of seeds & she even threw extras in the pack to compensate for a few mutants . mutants or not .... the pheno's that can be found in that pack of gems is unfreakin real !!!!

I've gotten 2 pheno's that are keepers ... ones a PCK leaner & ones a DTC99 leaner .

Heres the dtc99 leaner

View Image
View Image

And heres the PCK leaner

View Image
View Image

We4ll worth any sort of mutation that pops up in the pheno's !!!!!
Dansbuds first your mag99 yogi damn nice and that pck leaner nice too how do they compair to each other in taste smell & hight ALL u guys did or dooing nice:tumbleweed:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
agreed, both of those look great dansbuds, i'd also be interested in your assay of the buzz on those 2 phenos, once again great job.

happy 2013 peeps :peacock:

just hollered @ payaso concerning the next round, already spoke w ganja hasi, ill keep yall posted.

unspoken

A couple yogi shots

A couple yogi shots

picture.php

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yogi cup update time:
picture.php

^^707 on left, flo x white ogk on right

flo x white ogk closeups:
picture.php

^^top^^

picture.php

bottom bud^^^^

G

gloryoskie

Here's the plant, fan leaves trimmed, flushing now. Will get the chop next Friday.

Good times, good times.

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys

My Magenta99 crinkle is at 63 days today .... still showing alot of clear trichs so they'll go at least another week , maybe more . gonna start a low dose flush from now till harvest .

DSCF0181_zpsb6dbdcde.jpg

DSCF0184_zpsaec0c0df.jpg

did a little defoliation while she was out for her close ups ... amazing how removing a few leaves makes her look so much better .

DSCF0211_zps3d53ffb0.jpg

DSCF0209_zps31d07e0c.jpg

DSCF0210_zpsbddd977b.jpg

this 5 pic limit sux !!!

see ya next week ... we'll see if shes ready for the chop & hang then .

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Gloryoskie nice job from seed too Dansbuds she looks real good wethout the crinkled leafs

joe guy

CAM00706.jpg

CAM00710.jpg

Heres the pie at wk 9 today and just got her final ro flush lil bita ago...
The pbk is sittin pretty in her cure jar awaiting the PUFF OFF...
Ive never had the paticents to wait this long and wow is the color gorgous... I think i may have to wait this long for now on.... GOOD JOB everyone that is finishing... Cant wait for the final dry pix from everyone and final weights... I think i should get a fatty gram outa each lil less with the pie tho...:woohoo:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update @ next round of the Yogurt Cup Growoff:
just got word from oldpink that we can have some prizes in the next round. I'll be sending in some seeds for the prize, along w some for server fund donation. They will be the Flo x Grim and/or Flo x White OGK.
What are yall thinkn for next round as far as clones only like this one or clones & seeds? im inclined to keep it the same as this round, and do clones only. but open to input here & now....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
also i took nearly all the big fan leaves off of my flo x ogk, and im leaving them on the 707 a lil longer.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Gloryoskie entered this one with a seedling ? so there realy no advanitage seed or clone so i game ether way lol

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya if i recall glory put in one seed & one clone....
ya seeds more of a luck thing or a how well u kno ur seed stock thing, clones are a lil more predictable....

G

gloryoskie

Plant in this demo was a cutting.

From a plant from seeds found in a LP from 1979. Been running it every time and loving it.

Will chop soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts