What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
The calyxes on that Ghost Train Haze were Huuuuuuuuuge [best Billy Fucillo impression], and covered in trichs! I'm looking forward to your seed runs, I sure do love Cindy. Subbed, and in it for the long haul! I hope you feel better soon too, best of luck dude :)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There be gold in them thar beans arrgh

subbed
Definitely a unique trait

The calyxes on that Ghost Train Haze were Huuuuuuuuuge [best Billy Fucillo impression], and covered in trichs! I'm looking forward to your seed runs, I sure do love Cindy. Subbed, and in it for the long haul! I hope you feel better soon too, best of luck dude :)

Pulling up a chair to enjoy the show and learn a thing I or two along the way.

Pulling up a chair . Love a good seed run
I am holding this clone currently , it’s >>>

OG Mango Haze x (Sour Dubble x Chiquita Banana)
Hammer made the seed & selected the clone (I did not get it from him personally) he calls it N.E.M. It’s an acronym for “Nothing Else Matters” , the OG Mango Haze component is a clone from Dr. P
picture.php
picture.php
Some finished flower from the previous run indoors
picture.php
picture.php

J

JimCreator

its pain in the rear when listing in sb says, yes we have those seeds, but later you hear, ups sorry we dont have it any more, chose other..

J

JimCreator

pots are clean, beans start to pop, nothing much, auto power plants from dp, papers from court arrive, every day struggle, hope next year gonna be better.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What happened to your SSH F3? Not a keeper cause of the nanners indoors?
Oh she definitely was a keeper , I ran clones of the seed mom outdoors and she performed perfectly with no intersex whatsoever and have kept her as a clone...:biglaugh: my bad
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
. I’m also holding RuntZ , and my own Sour D cross aka scatterbrains,I have a grower friend who is backing up all my old cuts ...many cuts
:good: Nice shiny new thread, star crash - I'm loving that Ghost Train Haze and all those happy beans!

pots are clean, beans start to pop, nothing much, auto power plants from dp, papers from court arrive, every day struggle, hope next year gonna be better.

Pulling up a seat.

J

JimCreator

That seed bank never let me down until now. Breeder is also out of stock.

So star what is your main genes this winter ?