What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Beard

Momentum is building for a siege on the swamp
:laughing:

True American Patriots will not stand for this affront on the constitution..
I quite agree...but I don’t think we see that the same way

scotus must rule on constutional violations in the election ...it is their sworn duty..their inaction
On these matters only represents further harm to
Our democracy and will loom largely in the future of this nation
Utterly wrong-headed and misled: there is nothing to rule on.

No coherent case has been presented to any court so far, and no evidence has been produced to suggest a case *could* be made. SCOTUS has NO legitimate reason to take up an entirely fictional plea for extraordinary relief...every court below them THREW. IT. OUT. For the ‘high court’ to have taken the bait - and the phony ‘case’ - would have delegitimized the court. Talk about irreparable damage to the nation, “law and order” ceases to have any meaning at all without a justice system we can mostly count on, and that needs impartial courts - not political ideologues in lifetime appointments.

Explicitly, it is not the “sworn duty” of the Supreme Court to rule on our elections. It is not the duty of the court, sworn or otherwise, to act as a fairy godmother to corrupt political players. It is not the duty of ANY court to undermine and destroy its own authority and legitimacy.

It's not a matter of the players....but the foundation for the rules and integrity of the game
Once again, I agree fully...and once again, I’m sure we don’t see this the same way.

It IS NOT a matter of the players, just as you say, but about the foundation for the rules, which is our constitution. The integrity of the game depends entirely on OUR adherence to the spirit as well as the letter of those rules - and OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is the implementation of that foundation and the source for those rules.

You get that, right? You knowing so much about the constitution’n’all.

How do you expect to effect change around the world when you have no stable basis from which to preach your message? ...without the constitution you would have no freedom of speech or even a platform to state your noble beliefs from....
The only people trying to get rid of the constitution are on *your* side...which makes you saying this sound very ridiculous

lip service may make you feel better about yourself...but no one else is impressed or moved by empty rhetoric and harsh criticism of your own country....it only serves to negate the very message your hoping to convey

Very ironic you pretend to project love and humanity....with hate and vile .....:dunno:
“Oh, dear Lord, this giftie gi’e us:
“To see ourselves as others see us”

The constitution has survived many presidents with
A civil transfer of power...if trump is gone so be it...
What is this hand waving - a new way of saying “actually...”?

But If not reconciled a constitutional crisis will remain and will only
Result in a complete break down in our system of government
You can’t see any of the constitutional crises up to now, but you’re essentially making the secession argument again over whether or not you’ll succeed in bullying the federal government into submission.

This constitutional crisis is entirely the result of Trump and the GOP being willing to attack and break our constitution in an effort to overthrow an election and remain in power.

For example what if trump says he will not obey the constitution on his term and refuses to relinquish
The presidency and instead calls for Marshall law?
Well, what if? If he gets away with it, that’s the end of our constitutional government. The document may get tearfully invoked, and adoringly praised, but if the coup in progress succeeds, the constitution will have been gutted in the process. There will be no going back.

Be careful what you wish for....

You may say he has to leave because that's what the constitution demands....but if we are to follow the constitution it is all or nothing....would you want trump to win by side stepping the constitution?
I’m sure you thought this meant something when you typed it: would you like to try again?

Well....half of the American people.....the other half feels it was illigitament
Reminds me of a crack recently about “how big is ‘a half’”...
Nice new word, by the way: “illigitament”. What’s it mean?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The "patriots" are the ones disregarding the constitution and trying to overthrow the government.

Putin has to be loving this.

Amynamous

The "patriots" are the ones disregarding the constitution and trying to overthrow the government.

Vlad knows the party is almost over and knows there is a bill coming due in January. Any happiness will be short lived, but i bet he’ll get a very nice custom penthouse in the future TrumpTowersMoscow just the same.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Vlad knows the party is almost over and knows there is a bill coming due in January. Any happiness will be short lived, but i bet he’ll get a very nice custom penthouse in the future TrumpTowersMoscow just the same.

He sure got every rubel's worth out of Chump.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

almost funny when you think about it...

but muh freedoms they scream while trying to take them away from others...usually by showing up in their silly little militia outfits since the 2nd amendment is the only one they have read...and badly misunderstood...but,but muh guns! they scream...what about my clean air to breath you coal rollin truck driving retards?

what a sickening display of ignorance this past few weeks has been...

h.h.

Veteran
Putin realized back in March that his inside man was heading out the door.

There’s only one reason trumps holding on for dear life.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
They feel that way because dick head told them is was a fraud election and they believed him. How any could believe a word this man speaks is troubling at best..

But it was a fraud election right lol.

The voters can't be trusted
The voting machines can't be trusted
The poll workers can't be trusted
The election officials can't be trusted
The media can't be trusted
Bill Barr can't be trusted
The guy who ran election security can't be trusted
The lower courts can't be trust
The appellate courts can't be trusted
The supreme court can't be trusted

But......Donald Trump can be trusted.

Cue twilight zone music.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
An interesting book on this subject; Network Propaganda: Manipulation, Disinformation, and Radicalization in American Politics

Is available to read for free: https://oxford.universitypressschol.../oso/9780190923624.001.0001/oso-9780190923624

Reading the cliff notes at the front... Pure left-wing apologies for how the hag could have possibly lost.

They knew biden would lose, so they invented a few votes to help him along. Problem is, it wasn't enough so they had to institute plan B.

Last edited:

JKD

Veteran
Pure left-wing apologies for how the hag could have possibly lost.

They knew biden would lose, so they invented a few votes to help him along. Problem is, it wasn't enough so they had to institute plan B.

I hadn’t realised you’d read it. I would have asked for a review before committing the time.

mowood3479

Veteran
almost funny when you think about it...

but muh freedoms they scream while trying to take them away from others...usually by showing up in their silly little militia outfits since the 2nd amendment is the only one they have read...and badly misunderstood...but,but muh guns! they scream...what about my clean air to breath you coal rollin truck driving retards?

what a sickening display of ignorance this past few weeks has been...

Speaking of silly outfits.
You guys ever seen a pedal biker in all spandex.
I usually yell encouragement out the window at em as I drive by “GO GET EM LANCE!!
Anyway, grown men in spandex (for recreation) is hilarious

Also as a side note.. I don’t recall clean air being anywhere in the constitution (is the air not clean enough where ur at... do those diesel trucks really effect the overall air quality in a noticeable way? Because where I’m at the air seems fine)

Unfortunately I don’t think spandex wearing pedal bikers were a big contingent during the writing of the constitution

At least the militia guys have the 2nd amendment .. a well regulated militia, being necessary for the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bare arms shall not be infringed.

Merry Xmas to all even the spandex clad pedal bikers

Status
Not open for further replies.