What's new

Sour D BX3 F2, Sour Josh and BA#75 Haze

K.T.F.

Afternoon everyone, KTF here.

Well, after having been grassed up by Icmag's very own FoxyLady, I did 4 years in prison for conspiracy, and the bitch cost me over 200k in criminal proceeds..........took me a year to get back on my feet after being raped by the system. But as they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

That was then, this is NOW! so lets get this underway. Here is a list of equipment I will be using along with what media and nutrients I will be using for the grow.

Gavita 1700 Pro LED hooked up to the ELf1 Master controller
System Air Revolution EC Fans
BudBox Pro Tent
Phonic Trap Ducting
Ram 11L Humidifier

Guanokalong Complete Mix Soil
Guanokalong Grow & Bloom
Guanokalong Batboost
Guanokalong Liquid Seaweed
Canna BioBoost
Mammoth P
Ecothrive Biosys
Meridian Organic Blackstrap Molasses
AirPot Super Roots

Quality is paramount to me so I always do my best. Since Ive been outta jail I decided to opt for a new LED lighting system. Initially I was going to go with the Fluence set up but they decided to change the number of bars thus changing the canopy spread, which for me was a big problem. So I went with the new Gavita set up and have been extremely happy with it so far.

Running a few different varieties (as always lol) in this round I'm also running some Sour Amnesia, 707's Nuclear Chem and Surefire Seeds Blazing Blues. I will post them up in they're sections at some stage, but I'm going to be concentrating on the KG strains for now.

I will get some pics up this evening. I'm currently going through the sexing stage now and almost complete.

Enjoy your day everyone