What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I had a Potty dream - tell us yours!

Cuddles

So last night I had my first ever toking dream.

In this dream, some guy, an artist, gave me some bud to smoke. I recall that I smoked it neat which is something I never do in realm life coz I can´t handle it. Anyway, I smoked it and I got the giggles - in my dream you understand :D . :yay:

So later on in this dream I go to this guys building. I´m in the enterance hall, which is terribly claustrophobic and, hoping to repeat this happy, giggly effect of the first toke I am trying to roll up a spliff. I manage to skin up but don´t remember being able to actually smoke it (what a bummer, ey :( )

Later on I´m in my uncles garden, whom in real life I´ve not seen in donkeys years. We were trying to plant fully grown pot plants in the garden whilst trying to conceal them from the neighbours.

Next thing I´m on a seriously wide road, a junctionn rather - like 8 lanes or something and I´m trying to get to the other side.

Later on, I´m on the wrong train-bus going to a place where I don´t wanna go at all!

Dreams are weird in general and this ain´t the first dodgy one I ever had by any means and it most certainly is not the the most bizzare dream I ever had. However, it is the first one I ever had where I smoked a spliffy and got serious giggles !

Any of you guys had potty, weedy, toking dream ?

Let´s hear them :groupwave:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I've never had one about pot Cuddles but that dream suggests you've been spending too much time on ICMag (that's not usually a bad thing) or you're longing for the good old days when pot did make you giggle!

..... but seeing a post about 'Potty dreams' in the OS Crash Pad did jog my memory about a recurrent dream I have each morning.

IRL, I wake up early having to pee but am to lazy to get up so I just go back to sleep ............ shortly thereafter, the dreams start, I have to 'go potty' really bad now but don't make it in time, then I wake up and IRL make it just in the nick of time, barely.

old stoner ='s old bladder, along with everything else! :)

Cuddles

I've never had one about pot Cuddles but that dream suggests you've been spending too much time on ICMag (that's not usually a bad thing) or you're longing for the good old days when pot did make you giggle!

You right ! It´s funny you know, in the old days I never used to have dreams like this! But I totally miss the days (like at college) when a good sativa gave me the giggles! as a matter of fact, that is one of the reasons I decided to start growing for myself again :bump:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Ahh.... tokin dreams: I've had them on occasion for 50 years...getting high with friends or whatever.

Woke up a few times feeling stoned!

The last one I remember was last year... Dreamed about picking buds off my plants while they were still growing and putting them right in my pipe!

MindEater

The last one I remember was last year... Dreamed about picking buds off my plants while they were still growing and putting them right in my pipe!

We used to dream of doing that as kids, taking one green hit off a freshly picked bud then throwing away the spent core. Turns out weed is not produce though.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Does pot affect dreams, or remembering them? My dreams seem to be much more mellow and uneventful, although I did dream (nightmare) about a subdivision on the other side of my property being cut in. I woke up and remembered that one, so it was a nightmare.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Have I ever dreamed about getting stoned?
The major reason I smoke (95%) is to not remember dreams of any kind whatsoever.
Smoking has effectively stopped recollection of dreams since my mid twenties when I finally weaned myself off the drugs they forced me to take as a minor. Some were fairly powerful.

During the 43 stoned years I have run out of smoke on few occasions and each time resulted with me in jail. Once I found the pattern I keep smoking even when all is well, otherwise I slip away and do not notice.

During those dream times without THC, lasting up to a three month maximum, the dreams could get quite vivid.
My waking time gave way to greater clarity. As the dreams grow more numerous so does the clarity until I have to do what so obviously needs done.

And I am back in jail.

Never, and I remember, never have I dreamed of getting stoned. Not ever, not once.
I did wake up really wired after dreaming of an absolutely perfect dose of methamphetamine hydrochloride, which was one of the main drugs it was so hard to kick after being forced to take 10 mg a day for over a year.
Quite the habit.

Strange to dream about that even once while pot never got so much as a mention. Brains are a funny organ.

Reactions: Gry

Cuddles

So after the weed dream I first described in this thread I didn´t have another one, until last night.
I was really stressed out and was trying to buy some bud to smoke to calm me down. I was told there wasn´t any and only hash was available. So we go into this little shop and I was given chocolate cake or some other choc sweet instead. I got pissed off because they were trying to bullsh*t me and then this other guy finally gave me some proper cash.
Next thing I recall from this dream was that someone or something creepy was after us and this guy told me to get onto this bizarre motorbike which then turned into a different type of vehicle and all of a sudden it also had a roof. Next thing, this vehicle turned into a bike - train of some kind, much bigger and longer and there were lots of other people on it too.

Eventually I woke up.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Whenever I dream about smoking a joint I can't toke from it, it's like the end is blocked.
Pipes in dreams come apart in pieces that I can never fit back together.
Lighters I can never light more than once.

If you come across a toilet in a dream NEVER use it, you will go in real life.
They are called nightmares, not dreams, Frosty, I hope you dream a nice toke eventually.

Don't think I've ever had a pot dream?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Next thing I recall from this dream was that someone or something creepy was after us and this guy told me to get onto this bizarre motorbike which then turned into a different type of vehicle and all of a sudden it also had a roof. Next thing, this vehicle turned into a bike - train of some kind, much bigger and longer and there were lots of other people on it too.

Eventually I woke up.
are you positive that you weren't in Nashville, riding drunk on the "pedal-bars" they have on the downtown streets around the RiverWalk ? sounds EXACTLY like them. a dozen or so folks sitting on bar stools, drunk as fuck, pedaling away riding bar to bar with a kind of sober guy up front steering... it's almost always a flock of good-looking young women on them. :biggrin:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Funny, but I see the train/bike as a metaphor, a phallic symbol fraught with Freudian intent.

........... guy tells Cuddles to 'get on his 'bike', uh huh, uh huh
................. bike turns into a train, bigger/longer, uh huh, uh huh
......................... lots of other people on it, life is complicated, nothing is easy :redface:

Cuddles

are you positive that you weren't in Nashville, riding drunk on the "pedal-bars" they have on the downtown streets around the RiverWalk ? sounds EXACTLY like them. a dozen or so folks sitting on bar stools, drunk as fuck, pedaling away riding bar to bar with a kind of sober guy up front steering... it's almost always a flock of good-looking young women on them. :biggrin:
Sadly, I´ve never been to Nashville :( Maybe it was some sort of vision telling me that I must visit sometime?

Cuddles

Funny, but I see the train/bike as a metaphor, a phallic symbol fraught with Freudian intent.

........... guy tells Cuddles to 'get on his 'bike', uh huh, uh huh
................. bike turns into a train, bigger/longer, uh huh, uh huh
......................... lots of other people on it, life is complicated, nothing is easy :redface:
ooooh you freudians...you´re all the same. :ROFLMAO:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
So last night I had my first ever toking dream.

In this dream, some guy, an artist, gave me some bud to smoke. I recall that I smoked it neat which is something I never do in realm life coz I can´t handle it. Anyway, I smoked it and I got the giggles - in my dream you understand :D . :yay:

So later on in this dream I go to this guys building. I´m in the enterance hall, which is terribly claustrophobic and, hoping to repeat this happy, giggly effect of the first toke I am trying to roll up a spliff. I manage to skin up but don´t remember being able to actually smoke it (what a bummer, ey :( )

Later on I´m in my uncles garden, whom in real life I´ve not seen in donkeys years. We were trying to plant fully grown pot plants in the garden whilst trying to conceal them from the neighbours.

Next thing I´m on a seriously wide road, a junctionn rather - like 8 lanes or something and I´m trying to get to the other side.

Later on, I´m on the wrong train-bus going to a place where I don´t wanna go at all!

Dreams are weird in general and this ain´t the first dodgy one I ever had by any means and it most certainly is not the the most bizzare dream I ever had. However, it is the first one I ever had where I smoked a spliffy and got serious giggles !

Any of you guys had potty, weedy, toking dream ?

Let´s hear them :groupwave:
I forgot the last time I went potty! :groupwave:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
Ive got a couple large planting boxes in which I grow vertical cukes that are full of earthworms this year.
The darn birds have been rooting through the seaweed mulch looking for worms and bugs and making a mess of things .
Anyhow, last night I dreamed that huge arm length Dune style worms were crawling out of the planters.

Cuddles

I had another weed dream the other night:
I smoked neat (which I never do in real life) and got waaay to stoned! Then I smoked another but this time a different type of strain and the same happened.

I haven´t actually had any at all lately, so I´m wondering if this dream is telling me that I have withdrawal symptoms?
Any other interpretations are welcome :)