What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sherbtini /Rado z

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They do look good and I'd keep them all if I could but I think number 5 and number 4 are going to be the keepers. I'd take #6 but the cuts I had taken of it didn't make it and no space for a reveg right now
Number 5 is pic 3 of the first set and #4 is pic 3 of second set.

I messed up and didn’t even take cuts , kick myself in the ass:spank:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
That sucks. I was luckily able to get cuts from them all but the cuts for #6 didn't make it. I lost #6 and #1 the rest of the cuts I have that are not being kept will go in on the next flower cycle.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
My keepers of sherbtini. Theyve been getting water and clearex for about 13 days or so now. The ones with the purple leaves don't show any signs of a flush effect
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Last of the pics. I have a couple nugs quick drying to try but appearance wise they are looking like some fire. Smell wise none were very gassy. Even In the drying room with filter fan off I'm not getting an overpowering smell like with say a glue or chem. I will definitely run it again though. Good structure and bag appeal for days. I'd say it's a win
picture.php
picture.php

snel

Lovely grow. Really enjoyed watching these ripen. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the end product once tested.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Thanks y'all. I'm letting them get a nice hangdry before I sample. They're looking like some fire for sure though. I do have 2 more under a 1k at 30 days in.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Some finished nug shots of 5 of the 6 phenos. They grew very uniform. On the yield I averaged about 1.5 per plant. The nugs are rock hard solid and the smell definitely came out while trimming. These smell mostly like sweaty creamy sour funk. The other pheno smelled very similar to glue. Very sour with a slight chem twang.
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Yeah, you did do a great job growing these man... I love seeing all the purple leaves on those sherbtini’s... when I grew the Sherbert Ix x biker kush “testers” mostly all had the purple color to them...!!!... I can definitely see the Sherbert genetics coming through... ... ...

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I've got 2 more phenos late in flower under a 1k. I'll try to grab some pics of those later. I has very small popcorn nugs and the other is a very nice purple. Almost looks dead on to these phenos. Very sherb ish.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I've got all the sherbtini cuts and phenos I had taken in the flower room now. Today's day 1 of flower. There's about 4 or 5 sherbtinis in the mix.
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
3 of the 4 sherbtinins finishing up in my led room. They did very well on this round but I don't think I be keeping any around for future cycles. One of the last being flowered inain led room. Front row second from right. She's a nice bush with a very nice chem stank.

Attachments

• photo2034785.jpg
    photo2034785.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 55
  • photo2035329.jpg
    photo2035329.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 56
  • photo2035330.jpg
    photo2035330.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 55

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
So this is sherbtini number 6. Ran under an hlg550. Shes got a very sweet and sour smell and every so often i get hints of sour deez. I kinda wish i would have kept some cuts of this one. She came out very well. Stacked nicely for a small bush and theres not much fluff. Shes solid all the way to the popcorn. The very last sherbtini i have to run is #8 and shes 30 days in to flower currently.

Attachments

• photo2046574.jpg
    photo2046574.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 61
  • photo2046575.jpg
    photo2046575.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 58