What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Issa Lemon Ting! Lemon Rado & OG Tini testers

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
you got a green thumb for sure.

Thanks! Im still learnin after all these years!

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Looks great in here!

Right on man!

Well tonight marks the first of pg&e’s psps bs... they are shutting the power out for a day or 2 due to the weather. Shouldnt hurt these babies but it really sucks for my flower shed, currently week 4, or my week 6 tent. Im really hoping they arent doing this on a regular again like last year... These babies prolly got another 2-3 weeks till they ready to flower, ima look into gettin a backup generator.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on man!

Well tonight marks the first of pg&e’s psps bs... they are shutting the power out for a day or 2 due to the weather. Shouldnt hurt these babies but it really sucks for my flower shed, currently week 4, or my week 6 tent. Im really hoping they arent doing this on a regular again like last year... These babies prolly got another 2-3 weeks till they ready to flower, ima look into gettin a backup generator.

Shiiiettt, our second spot just had a power outage for almost a while day, came back on, then went off again right away for another 10 hours and came back. Somehow a cloner of new cuts didnt die. Im amazed. Praying they dont get all weird.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Shiiiettt, our second spot just had a power outage for almost a while day, came back on, then went off again right away for another 10 hours and came back. Somehow a cloner of new cuts didnt die. Im amazed. Praying they dont get all weird.

I had that happen with clones, in fact i think it sped up they root development. I guess the humidity stays pretty high in them things without air movement.

This is after 24 hours in the dark, power wont be back on till tomorrow 7pm. Im sure they will bounce back fine but this sucks. I know why they doin it tho, the smoke is crazy, these fires aint no joke...

picture.php

Heres the outdo, they all fallin over, note to self - never make mounds when growing weeds!

picture.php

A shot of the smoke from my aunties place...

picture.php

Next day edit....
let um sit in the window today while i worked, they looked stressed from lack of light but its sposta be back on tonight...

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Power back on n back under the light. I think they are ready for a transplant and for the full lighting. So...
Question for yall: What would you rather see me flower these under? An sf4000 spider farmer led (450w), or a growers choice 500w cmh? Still be a lil minute before flower but im tryin to see my approach and it dont matter too much to me so wanna see what the ic fam wanna see...

Back under the light.
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ready for a transplant, and switch to regular nutes me thinks, time to turn on the watering system. Just waiting for these pots to come in the mail, sposta be here thursday...

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Glad yall liking the show, they pretty healthy but. Im noticing some yellowing on a few and checked the roots n they dont look as healthy as the real green ones. Think I’ll give um some root booster next watering.

How long you plan on vegging before flip?? Any topping?

Not sure yet. I wont be topping but maybe some smash n bending.
I just deleafed everything above the branches to get some branching out, pots are late so will be transplanting tomorrow...

picture.php

picture.php

Heres a shot I took of the outdoor, a mac1 x (motorbreath 15 x chocolate diesel) bred by simply 2 complex

picture.php

And heres a green lace wing...

picture.php

In other news jus got a 2x4 tent to put my sp3000 in, so will be starting a thread on that grow too.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Transplant. Most roots looked healthy except the two bottom right plants. gave um some roots accelerator...
left side is OG Tini, right side is Lemon Rado. Ima get the new light set up tomorrow or next day. Ima run the 500w CMH, don't feel like swapping out the led from the shed as its in use. Plus my 3x3 inside is a 315w cmh so Ill just keep cmh indoors and the leds in the shed.

picture.php

picture.php

This one OG Tini was making some strange branch movements.
The light was directly over head but one branch decided to reach around to the other side.

picture.php

N I jus thought this water droplet looked dope. U can see the sp150 in the reflection...
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Not sure whats goin on with this lil one, everyone else is healthy it gotta be somethin with the roots but i cant find no bugs or nothin on the roots when i grab samples...
picture.php

Got some seedling s for another project sharing the light till they room is ready in about 5-6 days.

picture.php