What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kg A5hz s1 exterior grow

el mani

Veteran
picture.php

sharpening the trimming scissors...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one goes to the jar until Christmas (karma dixit)
picture.php

Salu2

el mani

Veteran
Hi, Today i’d harvested a good part ...
I have left a little for tomorrow, there is a lot of work. I leave you with some photos, I will return with more details and smoke report.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

el mani

Veteran
Some more...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

it has a subtle, woody, spicy aroma with a roasted touch ...
The one in the jar smells like a closed cupboard, hutch, leather.

Salu2

Koondense

Veteran
Impressive, very well grown A5 :)
I'm a bit surprised(positively) to see them so healthy and mold free. Looks very similar to my A5 plant with which I had the impression it was a mold friendly plant, but also mine was mold free relatively long. Might just try growing A5 another time with better care, your outdoor grow will surely serve as an inspiration :)
Got a feeling it will be an incense christmas bud ;)

Cheers

Alpen rock

¡¡COGOLLOS DE NAVIDAD!!

She's a beast, beautiful plant :groupwave:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]there is a lot of work[/FONT]

sounds just fine....and thats a lot of smoke jajaja:greenstars:

Let us know how she smokes in time...thks for sharing

el mani

Veteran
Good afternoon friends.
These pasquas I have opened the A5hz jar, three months of curing in glass. here I leave some photos of the flowers.

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

​​
when you open the jarr you can smell some like cut grass, some leather ...
when you smell the bud i also smell something meaty(líver), flowers in the process of decomposition, some geranium, a little citrus too.
​​​It reminds me of the dried mulberry or the alfalfa of the rabbits.In general it is not very pleasant to smell.
​​
the first puff is smooth, it tastes of herbs, leather and incense, all very smooth.

​​​​​​​ Within a few minutes the magic occurs.
After ten minutes, it is already noticeable, slight tingling and heat in the face, ringing in the ears and brighter colors. To do the tasting I was at the farm, entertaining with the chickens and playing with the dog, in my world watering with the hose ... completely mesmerized with a couple of ladybugs. after eating I still felt stoned.

Thank you all for your support and thanks to @karmaG for giving me the opportunity to test this fantastic variety. For this year the jars are at the top of A5:yay:, so we will take some of the BD75hz cuttings.

Grande Karma.

salu2