What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

?? ?? ?? POSITIVITY thread ?? ?? ??

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 1 thing that puts a smile on all our faces everyday ..

picture.php

Gry

Was just able to buy 2 bottles of isopropyl alcohol,
at the local drugstore.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Live for today to its fullest as tomorrow may exist! or

Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff!

M

member 505892

Something crazy happened today.

I saw a moth sitting on some seedlings i have growing on a bench so i cut it in half and was going to squish it but when i cut it in half i accidentally only cut it's head off.... the moth was about the size of a thumbnail, so i saw it's head just fall off and the body landed on the soil but was standing normally.
When i went to grab it to squish it, it moved away, and when i tried to grab it again it moved away again :redface:
I just left it there overnight and when i went to check it and squish it, it moved away again.... how is the thing still alive let alone knowing i'm going to pick it up, how does it sense without it's head?
It's hairs vibrate or something? Or it JUST KNOWS?? :biglaugh:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
That sucks man. I'm like the hero of saving insects. I'm kind of Buddhist I guess but I'm Christian. I try to save shit instead of killing it or seeing it die. I save lives! Bugs count! Homeless guy don't be cutting bugs heads off man lol

Red October

I'd agree until you have assassin bugs big enough to kill a stem when they don't have proper hosts to feed on. I really dislike those fukrs