What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics A5Haze S1

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
... And I have a herm in my jungle.

Some calyx on the main stem have halfway formed seeds, either way the grow must go on. In the end the best one will still be kept.

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

I hope its not on that main one you been taking pictures of royal flush...I like that one...its kinda of a Jurassic park type pheno...now extinct...rediscoverd by royal flush...in some magic beans from karma.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Sorry guys I'm totally screwed this week with an update. I've been a bit sick :flu:, Possibly with the damn Coronavirus :jerkit:(which would sucks big time) so I'm not around the garden.
I will give an update next week if I'm not dead by that time. :violin: :biglaugh:

nickman

Veteran
Sorry guys I'm totally screwed this week with an update. I've been a bit sick :flu:, Possibly with the damn Coronavirus :jerkit:(which would sucks big time) so I'm not around the garden.
I will give an update next week if I'm not dead by that time. :violin: :biglaugh:

Oh wow bro, that’s too bad ...!!!... I really wish you all the best and I really hope it’s just a cold maybe...!!!...

:comfort:... your in my prayers brother...!!!...

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Day 50

Day 50

picture.php
picture.php

I couldn't find the herm BS so I'm going to beat it with a punch

My Bonsai NL#5 Male
picture.php

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Sorry about not updating lately, my body and mind took a big hit from whatever I had (feels like I was hit by a Semi truck). I can't confirm I had the Covid-19 since our health care system didn't have adequate test kits at the time (or I wasn't privileged enough ($$$) for one), but I suspect I did. It's going to be a slow recovery but I'll be doing my best for updates.

Thanks Karma, LostTribe, TheDarkstorm, Unregistered190, Nickman and everyone else.

LostTribe

Premium user
I thought I had that shit early January felt like I was literally run over by a bus along with this dry cough I mean cough like never before but nothing coming up. I started taking Zinc and believe it helped me out. Just read they are using that w the hydrochloriquine. Might get some. Rest and eat well.

OZZ_

Veteran
Sorry about not updating lately, my body and mind took a big hit from whatever I had (feels like I was hit by a Semi truck). I can't confirm I had the Covid-19 since our health care system didn't have adequate test kits at the time (or I wasn't privileged enough ($$$) for one), but I suspect I did. It's going to be a slow recovery but I'll be doing my best for updates.

Thanks Karma, LostTribe, TheDarkstorm, Unregistered190, Nickman and everyone else.

Good luck on the recovery! Crazy times for sure! I’m subbing up I’ve gotta see how this turns out, the ability to nab a NL5 is extremely intriguing to me. Want to see how this ends up :dance013:

THC123

Veteran
I wish you a good recovery. I didn't really take it seriously untill I lost a friend about a week ago....she didn't smoke but worked as a nurse at a hospital :(. Can't believe she is gone and how fast it went.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
I wish you a good recovery. I didn't really take it seriously untill I lost a friend about a week ago....she didn't smoke but worked as a nurse at a hospital :(. Can't believe she is gone and how fast it went.

Thanks THC123, I'm sorry about your friend.

THC123

Veteran
Nice update, still some time to go ey!! Any smells?

Here the vegging plants smell like a bag of good weed when I enter my greenhouse lol.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Nice update, still some time to go ey!! Any smells?

Here the vegging plants smell like a bag of good weed when I enter my greenhouse lol.

Hey THC123,
on the stem rub they smell woody and spice with other smells. For me at least, they smell a bit like a tootsie roll candy.