What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics A5Haze S1

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Before the irrigation gets connected, here's some update Pictures

picture.php

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
Good job they are looking great! Big difference with mine atm lol. Can't wait to see the buds!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They will thin their leaves out as they mature. Watch and be amazed. ;)

I have a pack of these as well, and would honestly LOVE to find an odd ball, short stocky, fat leaved NL5 pheno...that'd make my day.

dank.Frank

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
They are a bit sensitive with fluctuations (for now at least). I put them on a simple recirculating drip system with GH flora series nutes, nothing fancy but I still get fantastic results.

picture.php

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Day 2 of Flower

Day 2 of Flower

:tiphat:

Phenos: #6L, #5R
picture.php

Phenos: #4L, #3R
picture.php

Phenos: #2L, #1R
picture.php

And for the curious one's
picture.php

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
They appear to have grown quite a bit over the past couple days. How long did you take the NH? Did you have multiple phenotypes? Looks very nice!

What strength are you feeding at? I am at 650ppm(700 scale) so about .928EC.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
They appear to have grown quite a bit over the past couple days. How long did you take the NH? Did you have multiple phenotypes? Looks very nice!

What strength are you feeding at? I am at 650ppm(700 scale) so about .928EC.

I'm @668ppm(500 scale).

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Day 14 of 12/12

Day 14 of 12/12

:tiphat:

I wasn't expecting some short indica phenos from this line. Maybe I got the shit's and giggles pack? JK lol.

No doubt, these plants are very sensitive. I can already see a shit ton of growers fucking up they're grows and blaming Karma for "shitty genetics".

The best thing about hydro is that I can see any problems that arise faster then soil/less/coco, which helps me control these A5's better (ppm,ph).

picture.php

Last edited:

JohnnyChicago

I was not there, but I am sure the selected A5 cut wasn't the most sativa pheno.
That's why we are seeing what we see in the S1.

nickman

Veteran
This A5 “cut” that was used, hasn’t it been around for a long time now...???...
I’m sure there’s pictures of the “cut” that was used for these S1’s around here somewhere...!!!...

I can’t recall if I’ve ever even seen pictures of the A5 cut ...!!!...

Your plants are looking really nice ...!!!...
what do you have two taller plants and than the rest are short ...???...

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
This A5 “cut” that was used, hasn’t it been around for a long time now...???...
I’m sure there’s pictures of the “cut” that was used for these S1’s around here somewhere...!!!...

I can’t recall if I’ve ever even seen pictures of the A5 cut ...!!!...

Your plants are looking really nice ...!!!...
what do you have two taller plants and than the rest are short ...???...
it's all A5Haze, 3 tall phenos and 3 short phenos.

Latest posts

Latest posts