What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A5 S1 test Thread

THC123

Veteran
Hi guys,

Been absent for a long time still havent gotten around to doing the update.

The reason is that the past 2 years have been an absolute nightmare and for the last 6 months I have been severely despressed.

First a long relationship ended, then my mother died before my own eyes and I couldn't do anything to save her.

Then a bit later another relationship ended. Then I got the injury on my shoulder which caused me to have to stop doing sports and I was in constant pain.

Then, my cat became incurably sick, and I am still taking care of him but every day he is getting worse so soon I will have to say goodbye to him too.

At least I still hd my job as chief breeder for a cannabis company. We had acquired a license from the dutch government to start growing and we had a facility.

But then my asshole boss decided he wanted to use synthetic cannabinoids instead of real plants. But they still wanted to grow and build a consortium with the owners of the facility we rented, a Dutch seed breeder (for vegetables).

To start the project, they needed my seed collection. We signed a mutual agreement of understanding, stating that the seeds would be sold for 1000000 euros. That would have been 600 000 for me and 400 000 for my partner. Plus we agreed that from the seeds that would be duplicated, I would receive a copy for myself.

So in my mind I thought at least one positive thing. But then just before my boss called me that they needed my confirmation before startingthe project. I told him, what confirmation??? Everything is written down in the mutual agreement of undeerstanding?? But he said just read the mail.

So the bastard made up a new contract. In the new contract, it was stated that the money would be used for the investments of the past and to pay me and my partners salary for the coming years.

I was like HELL NO, first you promise 1000000 euros and now we get nothing? My boss said you get a good job in a promising industry and a high position in the company and a car.

He also made it clear that if I would say no, that there would be no job or project. I told him, for the investments, you have your investors (one has a worth of 400 million euros), let them pay for that. I will not sell my private proparty to pay for your investments or my own salary.

So for 6 months they put me on corona leave. And now, few weeks ago, I was fired from the only legal cannabis job around these parts. So back to zero. Yup, I was fired for not wanting to sell my seed collection and because he tried to rip me off. I told the bastard next time you see me walking around in your city, don't say hi to me, just keep your distance from me for your own good. I really want to hurt the guy but yeah laws and such.

And then, because misery loves company, I lost my whole mother collection, including Karmas happy brother and Positronics skunk x haze to fusarium. I tried cloning but the cuts just didnbt root. They stayed healhty looking for 6 weeks but no roots. Even tried a bubble cloner without success.

The only clones I got to root were the white og and NLX by rooting them on a capillary mat with water and peroxide for constant disinfection.

One by one I watched them die. I have been busy trying tosave them since september. Today I lost the old positronics skunk x haze.

For people who know me, my mother collection was like a loved pet or family member. I had some for 20 years!!!!!! And I was powerless to save them. I tried rooting 25 happy brother cuts, not ONE made it with that fusarium........

So yeah for the moment I am really not good because too many things happened in a too short time period. Before I had the time to process once thing that happened, another dramatic thing occured.

I am sure that in time I will feel better but for the moment guys, I just have had enough. I am trying to crawl out of this ugly depression but it will take some time.

I always pictured myself growing my mother collection when I was old and retired. The amnesia core cut, the ag13 and the happy brother with the Posi skunk x haze will be the ones I will miss the most. It really broke my heart losing them.

I will try to find the will and strength to finish this topic, but for the moment I have just reached my limit. I have lost everything and everyone that I loved. There is nothing or nobody left. I really hope it stops now, really need a few positive things to happen as I cant take it anymore.

The only positive thing is that thjey will start a legalgy projects in Holland, so I will try to find a new cannabis job there. I cant imagine returning to a stupid boring job that has nothing to do with cannabis

And I also still have my seeds. So for example happy brother bx or more posi skunk x hgaze seeds; so in time I ill try to find a replacement. But it won't be the same as the original moms.

Take care guys and sorry for the long rant, had to get it off my chest

Hope your doing well man, your last post was heartbreaking.
I'm sure you found it in yourself to pull through and start something new.
This is my first post on this website, and I hope a worthwhile one.
Best wishes from the Midwest
Joe