What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai x Panama

StrongTree

Thai x Panama - 11 weeks bloom
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Getting better and better friend ;)

Looks like she will be done by 11th/12th week of flowering, right ?
How are the aromas now in late flowering ?

StrongTree

Getting better and better friend ;)

Looks like she will be done by 11th/12th week of flowering, right ?
How are the aromas now in late flowering ?

Hi Dubi... yes i may just harvest this week 11...her smell is sweet and grassy...with the panama lemony still present

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi StrongTree :) Guess she must be already harvested. Hope you can give us your opinion about this new pure sativa F1 hybrid after the curing.

Thank you very much for sharing your amazing pics with us! :thank you: Enjoy!

StrongTree

Hi ya Dubi ,,, with a humid summer we have here she is in a slower cure mode....starting to get a darker color...but still soft... when bagged she gives of a sour smell in a good way.

given a little compression... smells like the tight pressed reddish brick ganja emerge

so far tasting is like a sage incense ... herbal woody...pungent...the panama lemony has transformed to a subtle dried citrus

it also has smells like angostura bitters and drambuie
effect is positive motivated clear calm energy... very good for working outdoors. not sleepy or dreamy...and not racy or anxious
perfect daytime spliff material...keeps the mind active and contented. good for imagination, creativity and meditation...goes great with music.... really good ganja !

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you very much for the smoke report and final pics Strong Tree! :)
Sounds and looks like my cup of tea for day time :yummy: Enjoy!

StrongTree

Hi Dubi ... OK lets save some for your "tea" stash friend:good:
picture.php

it's now being aged/cured pur eh brick style...
picture.php

it has taken on fresh and grassy woody herbal overall taste and smell...very classic old school quality "brick" flavors

potency / effect has modified under pressure and ferment for sure.

in ayurveda this one is would be vata...light and airy...cheerful uplifting...it brightens the spirit...not muddy or narcotic...not anxious trippy or speedy

long lasting. clear and creative...gently fades
and this one will stimulate appetite and good digestion too

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Interesting you are trying the brick kind of curing StrongTree, hopefully it becomes similar to the old imported Thai and Panamanian bricks, but better quality due to being home grown and cured with more good care.

Glad you are enjoying there with new sativa ;)

OfCourse

ICMag Donor
Thai Chiang Mai x Panama is another Ace strain I have on perpetual harvest. I absolutely love its uplifting effects and can't seem to grow enough of it.

Here are two that I have in the greenhouse. They were in the corner and I did not manage to pinch or prune them in time for proper branch strength so I will probably put some stakes in over the weekend.

Mountainkush

Hey guys,
Absolutely loved my Thai chi and some panama hybrids I grew so this one was calling to me. It seems to have the same sensitivity that my Thai chi had in veg with the leaf edges curling up. The stem rub smells like my Thai chi cured buds which is pretty cool.

picture.php

First day in flower tent
picture.php

Mountainkush

3 weeks 11/13 and stretched a lot but went right into flower mode.
picture.php

Had to be tied down like the others and didn’t seem to mind.
picture.php

Mountainkush

The smell on my Thai pan has been getting quite strong this past week and has the same strong beautiful lemon scent that my ZamxPan had around this point and damn it’s a delicious scent.
All these panama hybrids have me really excited to pop some pure Panama in the future.