What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Indeed lovely results RED1 :)

Glad you are pleased with the outcome and first tokes from this new hybrid.
She has produced longer sativa influenced flowers of good flower leaf ratio, with the resins and chunky indica buds from Bubba. The earthy, floral, citrus terpenes come from the Nepal Jam side. This is a very interesting, refined, tamed and early flowering hybrid with very desirable and balanced indica/sativa traits.

Thank you very much for your feedback and for your interest in exploring some of our latest releases ;) Enjoy!

RED 1

Indeed lovely results RED1 :)

Glad you are pleased with the outcome and first tokes from this new hybrid.
She has produced longer sativa influenced flowers of good flower leaf ratio, with the resins and chunky indica buds from Bubba. The earthy, floral, citrus terpenes come from the Nepal Jam side. This is a very interesting, refined, tamed and early flowering hybrid with very desirable and balanced indica/sativa traits.

Thank you very much for your feedback and for your interest in exploring some of our latest releases ;) Enjoy!
Thank you Dubi :)
She could have taken another week, maybe(if amber thrichromes aredesirable)
Talking about thinking, took me a couple of days whether to mention citrus aromas.Familiar aromas to me, but didn't expect it from her
Her high is more potent, long lasting than I thought/hit me yesterday, and,was made more "obvious" when I was out today doing some shopping
Very "oldschool",clear,relaxed social behaviour from my part,stoned nicely,but,glad to get back home to my outdoor grow, and,water your Aces with a big smile
Fantastic indoors experience,and,once again thank you so much for that
:)

Last edited:

RED 1

She could have taken another week, maybe(if amber thrichromes are desirable)
Talking about thinking, took me a couple of days whether to mention citrus aromas.Familiar aromas to me, but didn't expect it from her
Her high is more potent, long lasting than I thought/hit me yesterday, and,was made more "obvious" when I was out today doing some shopping
Very "oldschool",clear,relaxed social behaviour from my part,stoned nicely,but,glad to get back home to my outdoor grow, and,water your Aces with a big smile

Last edited:

StrongTree

two Bubba x NepJam - the taller one branched like the Nepjam and has similar leaf shapes....clusters stacked up like nepjam did

the other formed a lovely dense single cola... and has the huge Bubba leaves...big round clusters....odor on this one seems special

the branched one is finishing fast (going into week 7).... the cola one will go a bit longer

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi StrongTree,

Thanks a lot for sharing yours!

You are right, the taller semi stretchy one is the purple Nepal Jam pheno.
The more compact and leafy is a very hashplant afghani indica.
Both have lovely resins :yummy: and look like can be harvested in the upcoming days :yes:

RED 1

Bubba Kush x Nepalese Jam

Bubba Kush x Nepalese Jam

Buds after a two month cure

Attachments

• IMG_20200628_234824.jpg
    IMG_20200628_234824.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20200628_234845.jpg
    IMG_20200628_234845.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Red October

She could have taken another week, maybe(if amber thrichromes aredesirable)
I see what you mean man and she does look very good

Red October

Lol it looks like almost all my monies will be going to the spanish guys and I will happily pay they are doing some really great work. no hyped stuff, just good hard work

StrongTree

first set of bubbanepali clones...nearing finish...very pleased with these two phenos...effects and flavors are outstanding...the nepali flavor profile is strong in both phenos after some curing....the smoke is smooth and creamy with a touch of sandalwood the single cola big leafed has a slight fruit taste...the nepali leaner is more woody...both remind me of Tibetan style incenses like rLung Poe

the effect is very clean...and calm... it is earthy and balances the nervous system...a medicinal tonic for the mind and spirit

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yummy StrongTree! :yummy: Love the way your garden blooms as much as your descriptions on the different genetics.
Thank you very much for your sharing your great pics and for the feedback on so many strains!

MIGreenman

first set of bubbanepali clones...nearing finish...very pleased with these two phenos...effects and flavors are outstanding...the nepali flavor profile is strong in both phenos after some curing....the smoke is smooth and creamy with a touch of sandalwood the single cola big leafed has a slight fruit taste...the nepali leaner is more woody...both remind me of Tibetan style incenses like rLung Poe

the effect is very clean...and calm... it is earthy and balances the nervous system...a medicinal tonic for the mind and spirit

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Thank you strong for the description. I have four of these going and three are tall single cola type plants with hardly any branching. The other is very branchy and would be easier to clone and keeping the garden moving forward. Wondering which effect you prefer between the two pheno's? If you could pick one that is.

StrongTree

Thank you strong for the description. I have four of these going and three are tall single cola type plants with hardly any branching. The other is very branchy and would be easier to clone and keeping the garden moving forward. Wondering which effect you prefer between the two pheno's? If you could pick one that is.

Hi MIGreenman .... it's funny you ask....just yesterday evening i selected and culled after a few runs with the 2 phenos

i am keeping the Nepali branchy one going...i started running the clones of both - side by side, after the "mom" plants finished....structurally the the branchy pheno is productive and manageable as a well veged clone...it's effects and terps are just as good if not a notch better when compared to the "ghani-ish single cola" pheno... Both produced very,very dense clusters rivaling the density found in BubbaHash. the nepali brachy pheno i have ripens nicely showing an obvious silvery coating that is both low and high on the plant evenly....at like 7-8 weeks....

the single cola was slower to ripen evenly....and so dense that it could invite mold...the clusters inward facing to the stem...were in fact showing slightly yellow from lack of light exposure and air...of the ghani pheno last one i took down had cultured a tiny bit of white mildew on the dense cola.... the Nepali branchy pheno i decided wins on structure/potency/resistance/ripening...but i admit i had to run the both for awhile to make the decision...both are venerable hashplants...ok happy hunting

MIGreenman

That is super helpful. I have clones of all of them but I may now take a few extras of the branching one which I prefer the looks of anyway. The pictures of your flowers look exactly like a straight bubba Kush that I had in the garden 2 years ago here in Michigan. Came from some folks in Ann arbor that sell clones. I will keep you posted. Nice work strong!

MIGreenman

Here are some shots of my bubba nep plants- these are the three short branch and more columnar plants.

picture.php

And my favorite, the single more branchy pheno- maybe the more Nepjam leaning-

picture.php

picture.php

We are just three weeks in and only the more branchy plant is showing any real resin production. A good sign. The branchy one has the beginnings of some darker sweet licorice and mild pine smell. Lots of time left. Stay safe everyone!

RED 1

Here are some shots of my bubba nep plants- these are the three short branch and more columnar plants.

View Image

And my favorite, the single more branchy pheno- maybe the more Nepjam leaning-

View Image

View Image

We are just three weeks in and only the more branchy plant is showing any real resin production. A good sign. The branchy one has the beginnings of some darker sweet licorice and mild pine smell. Lots of time left. Stay safe everyone!

She's looking fantastic

Latest posts

Latest posts