What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Test grow: C5 x KC, HPH x KC, NH x Pan, Zam x Pan + Thai chi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a nice Zamaldelica x Panama bush Mountainkush super healthy, and with strong, productive and well developed branches, very promising friend. Can't wait to produce more seeds of this hybrid and release some, more people need to try it, every single grower who tested it reported to us that is was the best strain of the season and some of the very best from our sativa line up.

Hope you are enjoying spring time there! :)

Mountainkush

Thanks Dubi,
it’s a beautiful spring here this year, and probably the best weather we’ve had in years.
I hope you make more in the future because I’ll definitely grab a few more seeds:)
Had a couple issues with this one, mainly a severe phosphorus deficiency but seems to be doing better now.

just over 7 weeks here

fetch

Mountainkush

I think I mentioned I was gonna start one of those seeds I made by accident and she tried to take the whole tent for herself. I had a small flood in my tent and had to take everything out to clean up so I took a pic before putting the other plants back in.
this is Tikal x (purple zamal x Panama)
fetch

Mountainkush

Tikal x (purple zamal x panama) 11 weeks
this one turned out to be very similar to the p zamal x panama. Most of the colas are getting too heavy to hold themselves up. Very low smell like the p zamal too but slightly different.
A48A0B43-1535-4B07-939D-2CC07A3A5F27.jpeg
A11799E0-8D8D-4590-B397-126B34844680.jpeg
00DA4393-72AC-4984-9AA4-28855972DC0C.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sorry bro, I missed out these latest updates, just saw them and wow Mountainkush :D
Serious buddage on your accidental Tikal x (Purple Zamal/Panama) cross, talking about vigor :yes: truly looks on the Zamal/Panama side of the hybrid.

The Zamaldelica x Panama looks lovely, classic thick Panama resins and Goddess high yield and flower structure. How is the nose on this new female now during drying/curing process ?

Mountainkush

No worries my friend. Unfortunately I lost that plant to mold from the heat wave and humidity I couldn’t control. Didn’t get my heat pump like planned and things went bad.
Same thing happened last summer so as soon as I can afford it I’ll be adding the heat pump for cooling and dehumidifying.

it was uncomfortable for us in the house so I can only imagine how the plants felt. Every cola had just a small amount of white mold where the buds touched the stem on the inside. Found out when I was hanging to dry.
Almost shed a few tears but I’m over it and moving on.

I started a Nepal Jam and snowmoon for my dad to grow and kept two clones of each that are starting to flower. I’ll update those in the stickys when they get further along.

ive looked over the (Tikal x(zamal panama) inside and out with a 40x mag and can’t find a trace so it’s still going at 15 weeks and is almost done.
Looks and smells almost exactly like the p. Zamal x Panama, has the same carrot top smell. I did seem to get it’s crazy tall growth from the Tikal mother. I had to cut it back and remove a lot of branches during flowering.