What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lucky Dog Seed Co (SkunkVA)

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Looks like some new offerings are on their way soon by Skunk VA:

Jack Herer bx2 x Chemdog 91 bx3

picture.php

Durban Thai High Flyer x Chemdog 91 bx3

picture.php

Looks like restocks coming on his existing strains, too. Good for me as I need to stock up before these sell out.

Last edited:

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
I've got some Lucky Dog & Lucky Dog/Dominion seeds just getting started. When I heard that Duke Diamond was incarcerated, I made sure to donate, participate in the benefit auctions and to buy some more Dominion seeds. It didn't feel like I was doing enough.

I thought to myself, What would Duke do?

"Pop more seeds" was what I thought. I planted this particular Supafly plant in his honor. What better way to send good vibes and energy to someone than to get more of their plants on this world. That may sound a little hippie to you younger cats but I'm an old head.

I've got some Double Krush, Guerilla Fume', and Dominion Diesel as well as seedlings. I'll post some photos here when they get bigger.

I'm really curious how much Chemdog 91 will come out in these, especially curious about the difference in the Chemdog bx2 vs. the Chemdog bx3 male. Looking forward to see.

The SUPAFLY I'm excited about, too.

Lucky Dog/Dominion collaboration

It's Skunk VA's Crossroad Chem x Duke Diamond's Figure Four.

PLANT A SEED FOR DUKE!

picture.php

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Looking great, those last couple pics def have that classic Chem look

Thank you very much. That classic Chem look is what I've been searching for for years! My main goal is to get as close to Chemdog 91 as I can from Lucky Dog seeds. The strongest and most dominant Chemdog 91 genetics from seed come from Skunk VA so I know eventually I'll find one that hits the spot like Chemdog 91.

The majority of my plants are Chemdog/kush crosses, so I'm hopeful to find some good bud overall no matter what. It may take a long time and many seeds to get close to Chemdog 91 but she is worth it.

picture.php

Last edited:

Chappi

Thank you very much. That classic Chem look is what I've been searching for for years! My main goal is to get as close to Chemdog 91 as I can from Lucky Dog seeds. The strongest and most dominant Chemdog 91 genetics from seed come from Skunk VA so I know eventually I'll find one that hits the spot like Chemdog 91.

The majority of my plants are Chemdog/kush crosses, so I'm hopeful to find some good bud overall no matter what. It may take a long time and many seeds to get close to Chemdog 91 but she is worth it.

View Image

I’ve been trolling skunkva to release the chemdog bx3 but he just won’t. Dude is so scared that people are just going to steal his market share or something. I’ve grown the s1’s from humboldt but the bx3 would be great to play with especially coming from him.