What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tha Melon

Flower day 21
Phenos of Star Kush smells kinda same at this time of flower, earthy kushy with sweet undertones. Tha Melon phenos I will put in two groups. First with Melon flavour with funky lime undertones and second group with overall deep flavour.

Star Kush turned to lemon. There is one lemon candy pheno with peach undertones and second pheno from seed with sativa leaves with chemical smell and light floral undertones. Heaviest yielding pheno (kush gas diesel pheno) from clone is smelling sweeth earthy with light lemon aroma. Overally sweet.

My favourite Melon pheno (for now)(the one on the right side of Star Kush) have sweet and deep aroma. Its not melon and its not lemon too. There is some gas too. From 10 plants of Melon there are two which are not so interesting.

Hello my friends. Bought new camera version 1 (in action) and wondering about some better photos. Aroma in tha box is pure sour kush and buds are becoming heavier.

Turning bit yellowish because I am using tap water and keeping lower temperature 18 throught night and 24 - 25 throught day.

Day 40 of flower.

Star Kush clone 2

Star Kush clone 2 day 73 from last round

Star Kush clone 1
Chemical aroma is becoming stronger.

Star Kush seedplant 2 - becoming my favourite bud and showing some white traits on top. Smells earthy kushy with light chemical aroma, not sweet.

Tha Melon & some serious sugar rhyme

Tha Melon pheno 1

Tha Melon pheno 3

Tha Melon smells very kushy with sour twist and chem undertones, very dank, but like melon right now not. Phenos from chem kush to sour sweet kush. Frostiest is Pheno 4.

Star Kush seedplant 1
Smells like mango sour kush with apricot and melon undertones.