What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Latitude 59, Organic grow. Passion for life!!

Golli

Been growing and reading with almost same genetic for manny years. 9 years reading reading alot my friend :) This maverick 1 year experiementing. Did the strain from F2 to F4, But remaking the strain becouse I want to keep more phenoes and use more numbers.

Golli

Maverick start of flowering:
XTfjReq.jpg

Maverick closer:
tqvmVzU.jpg

Bonus plants. 5 upper right is (IA x sws) x Maverick, Right front is IA x sws, and 2 more left one bend down and 1 early pheno + some other genetics:
kJa52FS.jpg

(Ia x Sws) x Maverick closer look:
xgjzntK.jpg

Those Ia x Sour Wonder Skunk x Maverick sure look pretty uniform to only be F1. Easy to see this is the same strain :p

Last edited:

steasy88

There looking nice you really know this strain then I will have to get some mavrick myself were would the best place to get them from ???

BC1

Golli's IA x GMB

Golli's IA x GMB

Hi greetings from 54N on the other side of the planet from Golli. I was lucky enough to obtain some of Golli's genetics and after first tiny harvest July 7, two of his strains stood out. The best is Golli's IA X GMB and has some desirable characteristics I did not think possible until now. These pics were taken today July 21 I will let the pics do the talking. Its the big cola plant to the left of the 20L bucket. Great work Golli!

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

ODF

Just found this thread. I'm at 55 north and am very impressed with your work.

Also very curious about how things are going. Hope all is well with you and your plants.

NorthernSoul

Excited to see what's happen'd here, should've almost exploded by now.. :D

One question tho, what's your plan with humidity in bloom in the greenhouse?

Davesnothere420

Hello Everyone!

It s verry bissy now. Trying to sex plants as fast as possible to get them into woods/ground. Have been starting to get some plants out and this is what I am calling a flying start!!!! WEEeeee!!!!!

Maverick Greenhouse Project. 49 plants:
View Image

PLants respondining supprisingly good to the new pot/mix they got!!!!! :)
View Image

Upraised bed. 3 Jihad kush + 14 (J1xh)#3 x Maverick. Sexed and in the grait spring weather. Looks like they gonna take off from now?:
View Image

Have a nice day :t-up:

cant wait until i get to that level. the day will come lol

Golli

Crazy shit

Crazy shit

Hello my fellow Cannabisfriend!

Ok a loong storry verry short. My girlfriend/best friend/ love of my life did turn me into police. She toght I was not loving here becouse I was growing so much cannabis and stuff. It is really crazy becouse she did never ever tell me to do otherwhise. She actally only supportet me, smokked marry jane just as much as me, helped me with plants from time to time. She did go on a holiday to her mother. ANd I belive she have been telling her mother about my growing adventure. And her mother have been conspired to turn me in and get the f..... away from me.

So it has been a verry hard time for me. The betrayal from someone you love is the hardest part. I have also been writing a book about 3.5 years from my life. A criminal love storry is the name of the book :p

I got busted with 630 plants. But I have been verry "lucky" in the unlycky situasion. Becouse normaly I should have been giving 4-6 years prison time for this stuff. But since I have alot of knowlage about plants I could turn that agains the police. Also the police did like me after getting all the information in the case on the table. So they was verry "kind" to me in the situasion. I got a 2 years sentence. (coarse drug fracture) And then I am sitting 1 year and 4 month. 2/3 of the prison time. I got arrested 5.july 1 day after my last update here on this forum. And I was sitting custody for 6 moths before I got into prision. The only reson I am possible to write on this forum now is becouse this is my first permission. And me is sitting home on the farm trying update you guys.

The best part is that shiva did protect all my seeds. So I have all the genetics looked up on a safe place. Weeeeeeee.......!!!!!!

A little hello from Golli out in the woods today:
XqyHo7k.jpg

And a spot police did not find. As you see NYCD x Maveric and Bluevelvet x Brickland 180-200 cm hight. Was finnishing in good time it looks:
TbK13yx.jpg

In the future I will never grow annymore in sweden. I rather go somewhere safe and aceptable country. And ofc I will do a comeback when time is right. First of all I need to get out of prisson. (5 more moths :woohoo:)

So sorry for not completing this post. But as you understand it was not my decide. :tiphat:

Have a nice day everyone:dance013:

Golli

mr.brunch

Veteran
So sorry for your troubles , I hope you emerge stronger than ever.
All the very best of luck

Latest posts

Latest posts