What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best knock your ass out strain for sleep?

Happy Times

You want some God bud then!
Every time I smoked her, I ended up taking a nap 30 minutes later. The time of day did not matter and it was easy to overindulge!
That strain is just as tasty as sour diesel too

Just wondering, any good places/breeders to get God bud in seed form? Beanho’s hybrids are the only ones that come to mind

Fitzera

Just wondering, any good places/breeders to get God bud in seed form? Beanho’s hybrids are the only ones that come to mind

Browntrout recently said the god bud x he got from beanhoarder was very lackluster and he doesn't recommend. Could be another beanhoarder pck scenario.

From what I've read JOTIs current God bud isn't what it used to be. Then there is BCBuddepot God bud, I think they always tried to say they had it first. Im not sure how it compares but I've heard too many negative thing about bud depot to even bother.

Happy Times

Browntrout recently said the god bud x he got from beanhoarder was very lackluster and he doesn't recommend. Could be another beanhoarder pck scenario.

From what I've read JOTIs current God bud isn't what it used to be. Then there is BCBuddepot God bud, I think they always tried to say they had it first. Im not sure how it compares but I've heard too many negative thing about bud depot to even bother.

Ditto that on BCBD

And I did see some of that feedback on Beanho/God Bud in the Beanho thread, thanks for pointing that out