What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just trim off the larger fan leaves on phenos like that.

Strawberry Diesel x Grinspoon Seed plant
DSCN1210.JPG
DSCN1211.JPG

clone..
DSCN1207.JPG

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Naga cultivar from Ukhrul by TRSC.
As long as I keep her under 12/12 she keeps throwing out spears like these without maturing. If I dry some of these spears, that smell like ripe mangoes btw, and smoke them I magically fall asleep and wake up 1or2 hours later without understanding how I fell asleep in the first place, this stuff creeps on you like this when it's immature, imagine what it'd do if I ever finished it...
IMG_20240511_134733_edit_4647382752996064.jpg
IMG_20240511_134741.jpg
IMG_20240511_134703_edit_4647280053401809.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240511_105918.jpg
    IMG_20240511_105918.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6

Cerebralfluid

Got some stuff going this year.... finally getting around to posting on here again.
Running some F2's from last year's seed run of WBSC Citrus chunk haze (oldskool BC Grapefruit x Original Haze)
Grew out one pack of F1's last year and got a couple of really banger females, one showing more haze influence and one more grapefruit. Made seed with those two and two males that actually had a stronger grapefruit stem rub than the smell of the females which were more one note haze smelling.
F2's are still small but got a couple that are showing slightly broader leaves with purple/red stem coloration, and slightly more compact structure, and some which just look like haze seedlings. Going to try to take the line in two resolute directions from here, but i have a feeling the more grapefruit influenced plants will be more interesting.
Also running my fav clone of WBSC Jamaican pineapple skunk x O. haze, and picked up a new pack of that to look for a good male.
WBSC is about to or already did shut down sales, so i actually picked up a good amount of their gear to save and repro for the sake of posterity.
Also running some old Cali-O/Tangie from the local SoCal grower community (old stock from a few years ago, super poor germination so running them to make new seed stock)
And of course gonna search some more Malawi as i do every year.
Might do some outcrossing this year too as i would like to see Cali-O x Citrus Chunk haze and Cali-O x Malawi