What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

online dating?? anyone ever had a good outcome??

P

PinkFan

my cousin goes on these site's a lot.the women he meets are all nutters they all have fucked up stories about there ex..thank fuck i am married 26 years to a wee cracker

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
talking to one woman or I hope it is....seems too friendly and nice pic===fatty most likely....but heck we could be friends as I don't have issues with friends looks ,weight ect ..its about whats inside.........yeehaw..got to take some selfies tomorrow at some scenic areas....

Former Guest

so if they're friendly and nice they're fatties? if they're mean they're crazy bitches but cute? and I don't really understand how a women can be crazy hot on that stupid chart and be a tranny? I really didn't think there were that many trannies men found hot...crazy maybe.

sounds like there is no winning with any women cause you're screwed either way. maybe it's not the women..... :laughing: stoned trout will have good luck. that last post makes me feel he is open to possibilities!!

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I've had lots of fun dating chicks I met online. When craigslist was newer, it used to be a great place to find new people.

Agreed. Had a few long term ish relationships occur from ads. Lately there is too much ____...

R

Red Berry

oh yea... I also started talking to this one chick one chick on pof. So she sends me a selfie in a bathroom mirror.. I notice something in the tub behind her that look like something from a horror movie, like a body... Turns out she works in like an oldperson home and that was on of the residents showering... haha I was like wtf.... peace! so then she found me on okcupid and tracked me down on facebook... what a nut

lol.

wordsux

Pof is plenty of fish

Kinda like ok cupid

Golden rule..

If every pic looks like it was taken from a helicopter. They are fat. If a girl had a nice body they want to show it.

Former Guest

well if you're looking to go to a lake where the fish will literally jump in your boat, POF is fer you :biglaugh: hard thing is they're just juveniles with no meat as the smart fish know better and will fight you for a while before getting tired out.

9bar2014

Around 4 yrs ago i started chatting with a girl on badoo website we planned to meet up that weekend in manchester in england (90mins away from me )

I booked a posh hotel and got the train she turned up bang on time we got to the hotel to get changed for a night out around the bars and hit a club or two but didnt make it out the hotel room , within 20 mins of meeting she was walking around the room in her thong with her DDs out . Ypu can guess how that night went lets just say i had no sleep .
The best thing was i had my laptop with me and turned on the webcam haha 8 hours of what happened that night.
I went to get some food around 1am and left her along after watching it back the next day i found out she phoned her hubby to be and had phone sex with him haha she told him she was out with girlfriends clubbing but didnt feel well so she came back to the hotel on her own hahahaha lieing cow haha dirty little minxs for a 18 yr old .

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The way you guys sexualize women and make derogatory references to their gender say it all....

Game recognizes Game.... and you guys are looking pretty ordinary

shithawk420

Veteran
So what you pulling then?I doubt your pulling 10/10 hbb with 140 IQ on the Internet or in real life.you got a better chance of winning the lottery.no offence to to anyone in this thread.thinking of trying myself.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
the woman I was talking too got all god on me..well I would rather get in a knife fight than listen to some dickhead tell me lies and tell stories from some old book.......yeehaw NEXT !!!!! any god out there hears me well when I am outdoors marveling at the beauty of it all....

wordsux

The way you guys sexualize women and make derogatory references to their gender say it all....

Game recognizes Game.... and you guys are looking pretty ordinary

If an attractive girl wants to have sex then who am I to say no. That would be rather rude. If I meet an amazing women that I want to have a real fulfilling relationship with I would be thrilled. But for the most part all the girls I have met either just want the D or I really don't click with them or are batshit crazy. I am not going to pretend to want something serious with a girl just to nail her. If its a mutual "lets fuck" kinda thing then cool.

Girl like sex just as much (if not more) then guys do. And girls have these same types of conversations with other girls. If you don't know that then you have not spent much time in their company.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
thanks god spring aint too long away...trout wants some more euro women...lol...still looking for something with substance tho I aint a kid anymore...