What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're High 3

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Late night indica session, third smoke of the night. Feels just right!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I guess I must christen the new thread... here's to thisbuds4you and classy my brothers!

big BUMP! :smoweed:

( i )

SpayceRayce

Bump for the stumbling, the fallen and the tripped. In a perfect world, you would be steadied, caught or avenged. And they know it - their darkest hour tells them they are forsaken, the quiet whispers remind them of their foul nature. Pillows stained with dank, reeking mediocrity, and dreams sweaty from running, losing a death race to the rank horror of retribution slathering at their heels. je me souviens

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
bump....on a smoke break from planting almost 200 clones...half way through, lol

made my first dry ice hash....got 228 g of "A" quality and 190g of "B" quality...much better than bubble

Latest posts

Latest posts