What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whatcha Puffin

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lucifer og

picture.php

peace-T-

Green Supreme

Veteran
Thanks for sharing. Salad of Purple Whitelightning and the King with a coffee. Peace GS

Last edited:
J

juicepuddle

You guys look like your smoking some nice flowers, that lucifer OG looks very camera friendly

stc9357

Not a damn thing right now due to money but just got a new job starting this thursday. A tolerance break is always refreshing though day three and counting- Think I might make it last for six months put more importance on saving money then smoking right now- Colorado here I come!

Green Supreme

Veteran
So this is reppin as Cheese in Shanti's world. Have smelled few Blueberries as berry as this one. Peace GS

Last edited:
J

juicepuddle

I dont know why but I love seeing all the bud pics you take, maybe its because they are all the same exact picture, makes it really easy to compare the buds, wish I had taken pics of everything I have smoked ahha

Green Supreme

Veteran
Thanks for looking dude. That is the idea really, to give a baseline for comparison. This is Purple Indica. Peace GS

Last edited:
J

juicepuddle

Thanks for looking dude. That is the idea really, to give a baseline for comparison. This is Purple Indica. Peace GS

This one looks super familiar to me, I get stuff with this bud structure alot, looks full / dense, looks like theres almost no stems in it too, must be tasty.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
San Fernando Diesel

picture.php

its always a good day with this chika around.
picture.php

peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts