What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor RGS style

solid air*

How do all,thought i would show some pics of this years outdoor shenanigans. A little background first.I have been growing for years tbh but left forums behind some years ago,to much drama.However a opportunity arose this year to grow both indoors and out hence my return. Serendipitously i found RGS seeds..Iknew these fellas from years back and also knew i could trust their word on strains..

I purchased some Fast Diesels,Migthy Gold ,and Auto Ammo .The plot wasnt ideal but just about good enough with regards sunlight.No great worries as this year was an experiment and anything would be a bonus.I was most interested to see if they would do well in their growing medium.

picture.php

Growing in raised beds for first time too.Back in a bit my teas ready:yummy: