What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sherbtini /Rado z

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I noticed the big fan leaves on my sherbtini's as well. I think you are the only other person running the sherbtini here, will be interesting to compare how they look indoor vs out, I'm only on day 16.

nickman

Veteran
Garden looks stunning brother...!!!... really nice work your doing over there man...!!!...

I tested karmas SherbertIx x Biker Kush a little while ago and they were all great looking plants...!!!...

I also remember some big fan leaves as well... ... ...

:D...:good:...

I can’t wait to see them a few weeks from now... ... ...

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Couple of the sherbtinis showing some known chem traits nice leaf crinkle and twist and the tip hook.
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
18 days in for the sherbtinis. So far stretch wise it seems to be about double at least. They're starting to show some frosty on the leaves. They seem to be liking the Athena regimen. Smell wise I haven't found any lemon y smelling ones yet.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I think stretch is slowing. They haven't gone crazy overall. My nose has been messed up past few days so as soon as these allergies subside I can get some smells. This one is the frostiest of the 7 so far.
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Been checking daily for herms and this one popped up with nanners on 1/4 of the entire plant. She got culled. Had a nice structure but the intersex killed it for me .
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
No karma. It was a sherbtini. The Rado z are still in the fridge. So far frost wise sherbtini#7 is putting it out all the way to the fan leaves. I'll get a shot when I get to the room today.

renne

I’ve had plants herm on the first run then ran again just to see and never had a problem, I believe sometimes it could be from flowering in a small pot from seed.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No karma. It was a sherbtini. The Rado z are still in the fridge. So far frost wise sherbtini#7 is putting it out all the way to the fan leaves. I'll get a shot when I get to the room today.

Zskittles x LemonTini I got three females from my tester pack all of them are putting out extreme frost
picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
The Rado Z has intersex that one of the reasons it was scrapped from release.

But the Sherb IX used in the SherbTini I used in a few crosses and never seen any intersex. So this is a first, most posibel genepool it comes from is the gelato33, thats in the Sherb IX mom i gues.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Sherbtinis hit 30 days today. I tried to get some smells but I'm not getting anything super strong smelling yet that can get through my sinuses lol. The number 7 plant is by far the frostiest early on. I have a glue in the tray and #7 is putting out more frost than it. It may be my keeper from this round. I put my last 2 sherbtini fems in a new room under a 1k. I'll get some pics of that tomorrow. But for now here's a 30 day tray shot and some of the frost coverage on #3
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
32 days in. On the ones I'm getting a smell from it's a weird creamy smell. #7 and #1 are leading in the frost department. The others look very similar. Flower growth right now is very uniform. They're all growing pretting close to the same except #7 it looks and smells different.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php