What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Issa Lemon Ting! Lemon Rado & OG Tini testers

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
they look like they're growing very nicely. That one twisted branch is pretty weird. Never seen that on a vertical plant before. What'd you uppot to 1gal?

nickman

Veteran
Yeah, I was also wondering what size you upotted to...!!!...

This should be a good one...!!!... ICANT wait to see them get going... ... ...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yep 1 gallon. Ive ran 2 and 1 side by side with this kinda system and disnt notice any difference in yield, just emptied the rez faster.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Finally hooked up the new light, cmh 500w master pursuit with 3k rspec bulb. Got it turnt down to 400w till flower...
picture.php

Og Tini side

picture.php

Lemon Rado side

picture.php

Did some more deleafing of top leaves to allow lower branches to flourish n catch up a lil mo. Before n after...

picture.php

picture.php

As u can see that yellow plant still hella yellow, might take eem out the room, put eem to the side of my veg if it dont start bouncin back.
Thats it for now, fillin up the rez tomorrow, no more hand watering!

og.naj

You have a nice little jungle, 500w cmh is interesting, first time i heard these wattage for a chm. Still runing some 315 from dimlux but looking for some new 630 fixtures

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
You have a nice little jungle, 500w cmh is interesting, first time i heard these wattage for a chm. Still runing some 315 from dimlux but looking for some new 630 fixtures

Yeah man its growers choice master pursuit line. Think they got some de cmh’s too, 630, 945 and maybe 1000? Im trying to keep the heat and power bills down so 630 probably most I will do per 4x4 area.

Things are movin along. When I first transllanted that yellow one its roots were brownish and not healthy. I pulled it up today and the roots were shooting out nice and white, so I think it will bounce back. They like the new light...
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep 1 gallon. Ive ran 2 and 1 side by side with this kinda system and disnt notice any difference in yield, just emptied the rez faster.

I’m lagging a little bit behind ...hoping to get my humble four into 1 gallon pots today ...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I’m lagging a little bit behind ...hoping to get my humble four into 1 gallon pots today ...

They lookin nice tho! Hella nodes on them babies.

Checkout how that yellow ass plant bouncin back! Was damn near completely yellow day befo yesterday...

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wonder what happened to it. Almost looks like some sort of deficiency or pest...

I dont know, roots were kinda browned when i transplanted but couldnt find any bugs, mighta been a day i didnt water and roots got hurt, or over watered, hard to do in coco but can happen if sitting in water maybe when they was in the lil clear plastic containers.
But man, the bounceback is strong! This is today...

picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
If it had some brown roots, hit it with some florashield or some sort of rinse/ antimicrobial.i use it weekly as a foliar and I think it helps with nice white roots.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
If it had some brown roots, hit it with some florashield or some sort of rinse/ antimicrobial.i use it weekly as a foliar and I think it helps with nice white roots.

I gave it some hydro guard and roots accelerator. Its bouncin back nice.

Moved all plants to a 2x4 temporarily while I harvested the 3x3 tent kn the same room as this 4x4 cuz the 3x3 was infested with thrips, wanna keep um off these for the most part and will hit um with some monteray when i put um back in, also took top leaves off whatever branches the tallest and took a few leaves off the bottom to get an even canopy. Seen a couple to show sex...

picture.php

picture.php

Found a damn worm chewin on my outdo, just hung up some trichogramma wasps too hopefully they hatch n get wit it...

picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Aw ya she's coming back to the greener side of things. Are you just removing fanleaves or do you plan on doing some topping and bending??

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Aw ya she's coming back to the greener side of things. Are you just removing fanleaves or do you plan on doing some topping and bending??

Mostly just taking upper leaves and letting lower branches catch up. Once flower starts I’ll pinch runaway branches to try n keep an even canopy.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Gettin close to flower...
They just got moved back to the 4x4, roots was poppin out the sides from bein so close together...

picture.php

picture.php

Startin to show sex... soon as they all show I’ll throw um in flower.

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Room filled in nicely. Even that weird ones greening up again. What sort of lamp height are you running?

When i checked it was at 17, just raised it up tho bout 4-5 more inches.
Think I need tk defoliate these, then maybe head in to flower in a week or so...

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
This would be a great contender for male breeder out these beans, sturdy branches, nice uniformity, one of the later to show, and from what I hear this aint a factor but it jus reeks in veg, real pungent. But its going to the chopping block!

picture.php