What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Mochi Test grow.

mack 10

Veteran
Quick update,. Had a few probs. Somehow I managed to get pm on the seedlings which I then fried with my clean light.
Good job I had the other half a pack to dive back into.
Seeds germed like a dream. And are doing there thing. Pics soon as we have something interesting to look at.

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
image_550389.jpg

image_550390.jpg

Yah me too.
Here's some Rado og x Zkittlez to look at instead.
image_550391.jpg

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Damn that sucks, but yeah rado z lookin fresh. I havent had powdery for years thanks to chitosan, shit works great as a preventative and to clear it up if u get it.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Damn that sucks, but yeah rado z lookin fresh. I havent had powdery for years thanks to chitosan, shit works great as a preventative and to clear it up if u get it.

sorry to detract from the thread, but where are you getting your Chito? I've ordered it a couple times off ebay but seems like the quality is different every time.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
sorry to detract from the thread, but where are you getting your Chito? I've ordered it a couple times off ebay but seems like the quality is different every time.

From china,
http://bestchitosan.com/e_productshow/?22-Chitosan-Oligosaccharide-Powder-22.html

mack 10

Veteran
image_552531.jpg

image_552532.jpg

image_551768.jpg

image_551767.jpg

Update.

First two are Lemon Mochi from the second batch.
Next are the Rado Z.

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
image_553462.jpg
IMG_20201125_011545.jpg
Thanks superx,
image_553463.jpg

IMG_20201125_012133.jpg

Quick update, things starting to take off now.
Vegging nicely. Ready for a repot,
And then on to flower time.
image_553466.jpg

image_553465.jpg
image_553464.jpg

First two pics are Lemon Mochi.
The rest Rado Z's.
:D

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
image_555869.jpg

image_555868.jpg

image_555867.jpg

image_555866.jpg

First week of flower.

Also popped the rest of the Rado Zkittlez for fun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts