What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SERVER FUND DONATION ORANGE PINK GRAPEFRUIT CROSSES..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
So Guys I have decided to donate an early release of our new strains of Orange Pink Grapefruit crosses to the good cause of the server fund as a most of you know we have just undertaken a major leap for ICMAG in moving to a better faster server, it took the tech guys some time an headache to over come and they are still working hard behind the scenes on all sorts of good things and even a new look an make over for ICMAG.COM

But with these things comes complications and time an effort AND unfortunately these things don't come cheap or free for that matter ,

so I have decided to personally donate a good few packs of the new regular crosses of OPG over to the server fund donation to help towards the payments of new server, upgrades and design work,..

Few of you may have seen the test grows around here and a number of other forums and im really happy with the results so far an there's been no complaints as of yet these are the gems you would be getting your hands on for an early release,..

HeadBanger X Orange Pink Grapefruit
C4DD x Orange Pink Grapefruit
Gelato x Dosidos x Orange Pink Grapefruit
NL#2 x Chem x Orange Pink Grapefruit
GF x Chem x Orange Pink Grapefruit

The girls used ,

A select cut of Karma's HeadBanger (Sour D) she reeks of sour..
A Select cut of Verdant Greens C4DD (Chem 4 x Chem D IBL) Chemmy Diesel..
A Select cut of Gelato x Dosidos (gelato leaning pheno purples up nice )
A select cut of NL#2 x Chem (chimera)
a select cut of GF x Chem (chimera Grapefruit pheno)

You can find plenty of test grow diary's on these strains here in our Real Gorilla Seeds sub forum and you wont be disappointed with the pheno's of grapefruit you can find in these that's for sure ,.

I hope you guys take this opportunity to purchase some great genetics and support the ICMAG Community

Panikz..:headbange